Hey all...

DocktorsOarders

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F350 Platinum 6.7 with self added Black appearance and Tremor Packages!
Been hovering the boards for the last several weeks, decided to make an account and chat it up a bit with you all. Hopefully you'll accept me with my non-authentic "tremor" lol

I just ordered a 21 350 Platty in Star White. But it is a longbox! I need one for the usage the truck will do so a short bed will not suffice. Obviously this means no Tremor package. I am, however, going to build a Tremor look-a-like. Actually a Lariat sport (blackout), platinum Tremor! Ordered some custom black Platinum badges, the sport grille, headlights, valance, fender flares, wheels etc... Not sure how it will look on the Longbox but hopefully it will look decent.

Look forward to chatting it up. You all have some beautiful looking rigs!

Cheers!

Been hovering the boards for the last several weeks, decided to make an account and chat it up a bit with you all. Hopefully you'll accept me with my non-authentic "tremor" lol

I just ordered a 21 350 Platty in Star White. But it is a longbox! I need one for the usage the truck will do so a short bed will not suffice. Obviously this means no Tremor package. I am, however, going to build a Tremor look-a-like. Actually a Lariat sport (blackout), platinum Tremor! Ordered some custom black Platinum badges, the sport grille, headlights, valance, fender flares, wheels etc... Not sure how it will look on the Longbox but hopefully it will look decent.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum @DocktorsOarders - Congrats on the order! It's too bad Ford doesn't offer this package on the long bed, but I guess they have to draw the line somewhere.

Cheers!
whats up my man. You are going to have a sweet looking ride. Best of luck with her. Welcome my brother.

i have Tremor suspension for sale

*** EDIT ***: SOLD

IMG_5391.jpeg

Last edited:
Back