Helwig Rear Sway Bar

tlsu1112

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor
Anybody with a 2021 Tremor f250 put a helwig rear sway bar part number 7845 on their truck. Helwig hasn't technically said the 2020 version will fit the 2021 trucks and it could be quite sometime before they verify it will or if they will have a new part number for the 2021's.

Anybody with a 2021 Tremor f250 put a helwig rear sway bar part number 7845 on their truck. Helwig hasn't technically said the 2020 version will fit the 2021 trucks and it could be quite sometime before they verify it will or if they will have a new part number for the 2021's.
There is a thread on this that has lots of info....you might want to look there. Really good info.

There is a thread on this that has lots of info....you might want to look there. Really good info.
I dug around a little bit and found them talking about the 2020 tremor, nothing mentioned of the 2021 version. Not sure if they made any changes underneath that I would need to be concerned about.

I dug around a little bit and found them talking about the 2020 tremor, nothing mentioned of the 2021 version. Not sure if they made any changes underneath that I would need to be concerned about.
I don't think so. I haven't seen anything about them making changes.

Still waiting on mine has been on order since January

Hellwig is not good with supply very slow,

if you get one buy from a vendor that has them in inventory

Still waiting on mine has been on order since January

Hellwig is not good with supply very slow,

if you get one buy from a vendor that has them in inventory
What year is your truck and what part number did you get?

2020 and I was told I will need to grind a bit off my axle to make it fit properly, there is a thread on it.

213 7845
Hellwig F-250/F-350 4WD Adjustable Sway Bar Single Rear Wheel and Dually - 2" lift REAR (2017-2020

my main comment was that Hellwig is very slow to process orders and I have been waiting a long time. My credit card has been charged and paid for still no part.

2020 and I was told I will need to grind a bit off my axle to make it fit properly, there is a thread on it.

213 7845
Hellwig F-250/F-350 4WD Adjustable Sway Bar Single Rear Wheel and Dually - 2" lift REAR (2017-2020

my main comment was that Hellwig is very slow to process orders and I have been waiting a long time. My credit card has been charged and paid for still no part.
Let me know how it fits when you get it installed.

Let me know how it fits when you get it installed.
if it ever shows up. There are some big U bolts that go around the axle near the differential. The steel reinforcements from the tube to the differential flare down like triangles from the housing. In order to mount the U bold you need to place a small notch in one side otherwise the bracket will not be located property or equal spaced. So you are supposed to take a hand held grinder and make the notch. I was going to make mine very nice looking and even clean it up with a dremel tool, then paint it up.

BUT still waiting on Hellwig. I should probably contact them and see where we are at. I am also still waiting on FORD for my rear camera recall part which has been on order since December 2020.

2020 and 2021 are the same. I installed my Hellwig on my 21 with a couple small 1/4 inch grinds on the fins on the diff housing, nothing to be concerned about, it took about 5 mins and needed to be done for the U bolts to go around that part. So glad I did it. Tows so much nicer, conrers a lot better, its adjustable so you lose little to no articulation, ride quality remains factory, and bumpy washboard roads dont toss the ass end around as much. good aftermarket purchase in my opinion.

2020 and 2021 are the same. I installed my Hellwig on my 21 with a couple small 1/4 inch grinds on the fins on the diff housing, nothing to be concerned about, it took about 5 mins and needed to be done for the U bolts to go around that part. So glad I did it. Tows so much nicer, conrers a lot better, its adjustable so you lose little to no articulation, ride quality remains factory, and bumpy washboard roads dont toss the ass end around as much. good aftermarket purchase in my opinion.
Which Hellwig part # did you go with? I've been getting conflicting information. I've read a few threads where people are suggesting # 7845 for the Tremor. But I called Hellwig to confirm, and they said to use part # 7320 because the Tremor has less than 2" suspension lift (rest is in tires). 7845 only works for >2" of actual suspension lift.

Which part did you install? Sounds like it's been working well.

Which Hellwig part # did you go with? I've been getting conflicting information. I've read a few threads where people are suggesting # 7845 for the Tremor. But I called Hellwig to confirm, and they said to use part # 7320 because the Tremor has less than 2" suspension lift (rest is in tires). 7845 only works for >2" of actual suspension lift.

Which part did you install? Sounds like it's been working well.
Ill have to find the recipt, I dont recall at the moment exactly what the part number was.

You want the 7845 - same as the 7320 but longer links (5 inch difference) which give you much more bite and more room to adjust.

I put the hellwig 7320 on my 21 lariat tremor diesel. Was an easy straight forward install.

Back