Help looking for these type of 20” Black Rims

Fnarda

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Hello guys can’t see to find these type of rims anywhere can someone help me out with a part # or lead me to the right direction. Thanks
D1AF9658-3EA2-474E-980F-F6C29FDB448C.png

Ford never made those wheels in black, somebody must've painted/powdercoated these. They were available as optional on the Lariat and KR in 2020/2021

Thanks for all the replays, iv been looking online and can’t seem to find anything myself. I emailed the guy selling them on eBay and he hasn’t responded.

That guy on ebay is a fake, he had a set of "tremor wheels" for sale. They were just xlt wheels with a crap black paint job, wrong center caps and brand new duratracs still with the stickers on them. Total scam

That guy on ebay is a fake, he had a set of "tremor wheels" for sale. They were just xlt wheels with a crap black paint job, wrong center caps and brand new duratracs still with the stickers on them. Total scam
What’s the guys name so I don’t get scammed? Looking at buying some 20 inch rims of there.

Looking for the 20 inch lariat black appearance package rims.

Try here. I also have a contact in Texas who deals with takeoffs but it will take me a bit to find the contact info. Been a while since I've looked them up but the guy is a straight shot and has helped a couple of my friends.

Try here. I also have a contact in Texas who deals with takeoffs but it will take me a bit to find the contact info. Been a while since I've looked them up but the guy is a straight shot and has helped a couple of my friends.

Thanks man!! Geaux Tigers. Hopefully we can beat you guys for once this next year!!

Any luck with your Texas contact?

These are the guys my buddy has used. When I was in the market, I gave them a call and if they didn’t have what I wanted in stock they took my info and called me back when they had them in stock.

Nice LEO/Mil/First Responder discount as well. Hope this helps, sorry if it doesn’t.

Back