Help a gal out!

Calabandog

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 tremor Silver Spruce
First, I profusely apologize for not knowing proper lingo. I am not the gearhead, my husband is and I’m looking to buy something for his Tremor.

he purchased the raised letters for the “Super-Duty”on the hood, but on the tailgait, the “super-Duty” is already raised and the box around it is inset. Is there some sort of decal, etc that would go around those letters and fill that space, leaving the “super-duty” more prominent?

21E44169-65C8-4AEB-85F1-B73E8A0E6E79.jpeg

Several have put letter kits on theirs but I don't know the name. Look it up on eBay, probably 100s of them listed.

First, I profusely apologize for not knowing proper lingo. I am not the gearhead, my husband is and I’m looking to buy something for his Tremor.

he purchased the raised letters for the “Super-Duty”on the hood, but on the tailgait, the “super-Duty” is already raised and the box around it is inset. Is there some sort of decal, etc that would go around those letters and fill that space, leaving the “super-duty” more prominent?
TVD vinyl decals.com

Thanks. I will keep
Looking. I can only find actual letters, which won’t work because the letters are already raised? I haven’t found something for around the letters

thanks, this might work!
I have them on mine. Super thin and tough. They look like they are painted on. Follow directions carefully

Attachments

• ED9172CA-EBEB-4F7C-85BD-DD863EB43EAE.jpeg
    ED9172CA-EBEB-4F7C-85BD-DD863EB43EAE.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 124
You could also try a local sign or graphics shop to make exactly what you want. Around here the local sign shops will cut out almost anything on vinyl and let you install if you prefer to do it your self.

Nothing a little masking tape and a can of spray paint can't solve. lol

I bought mine on Amazon, you need to get the 2020 and newer, the 2019 and older are different. They stick to the raised letters to add color.

I bought mine on Amazon, you need to get the 2020 and newer, the 2019 and older are different. They stick to the raised letters to add color.
SVT, Same brand or different company? Thx..

I have them on mine. Super thin and tough. They look like they are painted on. Follow directions carefully
Looks Really Good!! I assume one needs a good set of glasses AND a "Steady" hand to install?

I used Windex installing the fronts on the hood, easy to line up with it being indented, but did buy some of the paper backing tape to install the backs. I have used it a bit over the years and made it easier for me to install, lay them down, and peel the backing off.

Latest Discussions

Back