Hello from TX--now the wait begins (I see I'm not alone)

Pachmayr

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 Duramax
Current Ride #2
ordered: 2021 F350 6.7L Power Stroke Tremor . scheduled build date: 11/09/20
Hello from the panhandle of Texas. I'm glad to learn of [the] Ford Tremor forum.
I owned a 2015 Chevy 2500 High Country dMax from the time it was new until just a few days ago (below is a pic of my dMax).
I listed it for sale, then sold it a lot more quickly than I thought. My dMax was in excellent condition, and it brought a more than fair price....but I didn't quite plan for it to sell sooo quickly.
Reading the posts of others, I see that I am not alone in this aspect. Now the wait begins....
I ordered a 2021 F350 6.7L Tremor in early September. I ordered "Star White Pearl" as paint choice with the Black Appearance Pkg,. I'm happy to go from "Deep Pacific Blue" to a lighter color of paint. I installed a B&W Hitch, Firestone RideRite Air Suspension, and Amp Research Running Boards on my dMax. I will be doing the same with my Tremor, but the elec. running boards will be OEM this go-around, thankfully. I'm certainly aware of the possibility of a factory-installed gooseneck hitch, but I want to continue using my B&W Slider 5th wheel hitch so I will have another B&W gooseneck installed in my p/up once it arrives.
I'll certainly be back around here; and look forward to getting to know you guys.
IMG_3946.jpg

Bones

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 Z06 Corvette
Hello from the panhandle of Texas. I'm glad to learn of [the] Ford Tremor forum.
I owned a 2015 Chevy 2500 High Country dMax from the time it was new until just a few days ago (below is a pic of my dMax).
I listed it for sale, then sold it a lot more quickly than I thought. My dMax was in excellent condition, and it brought a more than fair price....but I didn't quite plan for it to sell sooo quickly.
Reading the posts of others, I see that I am not alone in this aspect. Now the wait begins....
I ordered a 2021 F350 6.7L Tremor in early September. I ordered "Star White Pearl" as paint choice with the Black Appearance Pkg,. I'm happy to go from "Deep Pacific Blue" to a lighter color of paint. I installed a B&W Hitch, Firestone RideRite Air Suspension, and Amp Research Running Boards on my dMax. I will be doing the same with my Tremor, but the elec. running boards will be OEM this go-around, thankfully. I'm certainly aware of the possibility of a factory-installed gooseneck hitch, but I want to continue using my B&W Slider 5th wheel hitch so I will have another B&W gooseneck installed in my p/up once it arrives.
I'll certainly be back around here; and look forward to getting to know you guys.
View attachment 6031

Bones

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 Z06 Corvette
Welcome! The race is on to see who gets their VIN’s this week! Sounds like we ordered around the same time....

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Hello and welcome, fellow Texan 🍻

Grabber

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 GT500 & 2018 E350
Congratulations, the Tremor should blow your Chevy out of the water!

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge