Hello from the High Desert

Sano

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Vet
Current Ride
2021 F-250 TREMOR
Greetings! This seems to be the best Tremor Forum I've found. I've been loitering for a couple of years and enjoying the knowledge shared here.
I've got a 2021 F-250 Tremor that I bought new down in Irvine Ca. I love the truck.
Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Welcome!

Welcome and greetings from Las Vegas, which has basically become SoCal anyways so...enjoy! 🤪

Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum @Sano 🍻

Welcome from another high desert dweller (well almost... Santa Clarita counts, right?)

Welcome. Not there any longer but spent 7 years in Tehachapi.

Welcome. Not there any longer but spent 7 years in Tehachapi.
I've been down to Tehachapi a few times. Cool town. Good BBQ spot there too.

I spent 28 years in Bakersfield. Lots of adventures in the desert.

Welcome to the forum! I used to live over the hill in Santa Clarita... Hope you're not getting impacted by the wildfire burning near there.

Curious, what's the next best Tremor Forum? The F-150 Temor? This is definitely the best truck forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service!

Welcome to the forum! I used to live over the hill in Santa Clarita... Hope you're not getting impacted by the wildfire burning near there.

Curious, what's the next best Tremor Forum? The F-150 Temor? This is definitely the best truck forum.
And only F250 Tremor Forum I am aware of.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Can't tell you the next best forum, this is the only one I ever bookmarked. I quit looking after this one. :p

Hola from northern New Mexico.

Latest Discussions

Back