HELLO FROM STL, MO

CMSU22

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
waiting on a 2022 f350 Tremor
Hello form STL, MO everyone. Happy to be here. Just traded my 2020 Raptor and ordered a 2022 Tremor on 7-3-21. I'm in for a long wait I guess. I have plans to mod the truck when I get it, looking at lifts now.

My old Raptor. Sucks without a truck now.
IMG_1766.JPG

Jim Ternary Ford Moscow Mills, MO. We use to get our company trucks from Broadway. Hopefully they got you a good deal.
Oh yeah. Jo is our man there. We buy our company trucks there too haha. My tremor was through a fleet deal. Yeah. Wasn’t going to be beat anywhere else

Congratulations and welcome to the community! I had to travel to St Louis to buy my Tremor!!

What dealer did you go with? if you don't mind me asking. I tried to give, at the time, Marshell Ford, now Clement Ford in o'fallon, MO the deal but they were a little light on my trade in.

What dealer did you go with? if you don't mind me asking. I tried to give, at the time, Marshell Ford, now Clement Ford in o'fallon, MO the deal but they were a little light on my trade in.
I think it's called Schicker Ford of St Louis. I live in Indiana and they were the best by 4k on my trade and came down some off of MSRP. So the 3hr trip was easily worth it for me.

Welcome from me as well!
I am just south of Arnold.
Ordered my 7.3 Velocity Blue Tremor from Dave Sinclair Ford.
I can honestly say I've never been more happy with a vehicle than when I got behind the wheel of this truck.
If you need something, or want to check it out and happen to be down this way, hit me up!

Welcome! What all did you get? Lot of hurry and waiters here ?
Blackagate/black inside/ 7.3 / lariat ultimate / lariat blck pkg/ moon roof/ upfitters ult trailer/ 2nd battery and some of the smaller stuff.

Welcome! What all did you get? Lot of hurry and waiters here ?
Blackagate/black inside/ 7.3 / lariat ultimate / lariat blck pkg/ moon roof/ upfitters ult trailer/ 2nd battery and some of the smaller stuff.
Will I started with a platinum 350 with the trimmer package. I then changed to the lariat loaded 350 with trimmer package just because you could not get the power running boards on the platinum on the 2022. Black appearance, package roof clearance lights, moon roof …Pretty much loaded. I feel like I got a good deal almost 4.5% below invoice and a good price on my trade. Oh and the color of the truck is black, and Diesel Engine

Will I started with a platinum 350 with the trimmer package. I then changed to the lariat loaded 350 with trimmer package just because you could not get the power running boards on the platinum on the 2022. Black appearance, package roof clearance lights, moon roof …Pretty much loaded. I feel like I got a good deal almost 4.5% below invoice and a good price on my trade. Oh and the color of the truck is black, and Diesel Engine
Sounds awesome! Can’t wait to see pics of al these cool trucks!

Back