Hello from Spokane, WA

ibeb

Tremor Junkie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 CCSB Lariat Tremor
Just a quick note to say hello from Eastern Washington. I have been driving Ford trucks since the 90's along with a mix of other toys. Current truck is a 2019 F150 Lariat 4x4 SCrew with the 3.5 EB. Did my best to beef up the suspension, but still doesn't quite cut it for pulling our travel trailer. Placed my order on 12 August for an F350 Lariat Crew with the 7.3, Ultimate, Sport, Tremor and other goodies. Now I just impatiently wait for it to arrive. The dealer said it is previewing for a mid-October build, so maybe it will be here for a Christmas present.

Erik

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum Erik ? Congrats on the order!

Welcome to the club! :cool:(y)

Welcome....Hope your wait is a good one! I will say this: anticipation is almost always the best part,,,,,but not in this case, These trucks really exceed expectations. (and I LOVED the F-150 I traded).

Congrats and welcome!

Welcome....Hope your wait is a good one! I will say this: anticipation is almost always the best part,,,,,but not in this case, These trucks really exceed expectations. (and I LOVED the F-150 I traded).

I love my current truck too. The 3.5 EB has plenty of power, the color (minus all the chrome), the room inside, the new 10-speed tranny and much more, but Ford really left a lot on the table for a truck with a "Max tow" package. Had to upgrade tires from passenger load to E, add tow mirrors, upgrade rear shocks, and ended up adding a set of air bags. Now it doesn't sag, looks great, but still isn't designed for towing. If I would have known what trailer we were going to end up with, I would have gone straight to an F350, but glad I didn't then.

Now there's the 7.3, the 10-speed tranny, the sport package, oh, and the Tremor package!

I am definitely looking forward to the new truck getting here.

Congratulations on your order and welcome!

This wet side of the state is out of control. Welcome

No window sticker yet, but getting closer!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-171920_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006-171920_Chrome.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 31
Just a quick note to say hello from Eastern Washington. I have been driving Ford trucks since the 90's along with a mix of other toys. Current truck is a 2019 F150 Lariat 4x4 SCrew with the 3.5 EB. Did my best to beef up the suspension, but still doesn't quite cut it for pulling our travel trailer. Placed my order on 12 August for an F350 Lariat Crew with the 7.3, Ultimate, Sport, Tremor and other goodies. Now I just impatiently wait for it to arrive. The dealer said it is previewing for a mid-October build, so maybe it will be here for a Christmas present.

Erik
I’m here in eastern wa also. Tri cities

Welcome - from Portland, Oregon. Originally from your area just across the river in Lewiston.

welcome

Just switched this morning to "Awaiting Shipment." Says an estimated delivery date of 6 December which is a change from the 8 December that was listed last week. But, it also says approximately 23 days in transit, so it should be in my carport by the end of November - it is too big to fit in the small garage for my 1948 house :)

Attachments

• Awaiting Shipment.JPG
    Awaiting Shipment.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 18
Just switched this morning to "Awaiting Shipment." Says an estimated delivery date of 6 December which is a change from the 8 December that was listed last week. But, it also says approximately 23 days in transit, so it should be in my carport by the end of November - it is too big to fit in the small garage for my 1948 house :)
now the hard part, You know it's done and it's someplace in some yard. It seems to take longer to ship them than to build em.
mine came about 10 days sooner that the "awaiting shipment" date they don't do a good job at the tracking site to update them as the shipping process progresses.

now the hard part, You know it's done and it's someplace in some yard. It seems to take longer to ship them than to build em.
mine came about 10 days sooner that the "awaiting shipment" date they don't do a good job at the tracking site to update them as the shipping process progresses.
The dealer said that it should be here mid to late November. But yes, every step closer just seems to make the wait longer.....

The dealer said that it should be here mid to late November. But yes, every step closer just seems to make the wait longer.....
The dealers have a better idea than the sites. They know what the priority codes are and they constantly have new units coming so they see trends. They will probably be right on.

Latest Discussions

Back