Hello from S/E Michigan

Sparkie2413

Tremor Member
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Been watching for several months and thought it was time to join in and say hello. I have gained valuable information reading everyone's posts, thanks for sharing your knowledge and information.

I thought you might like to see the Tremor loaded down with 2 700 Grizzly's and pulling the families 19' Bayliner ... Headed north to the cottage for some R&R.

Attachments

• tempImage3K7OVo.png
    tempImage3K7OVo.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 65
Looks great!

Born and raised in Ypsilanti - live down in Florida now.

Can't even get my head wrapped around how you get those four wheelers up there. I have a Honda Rincon I load in the back and it's steep enough with a standard ramp.

Fidelis_One -

The first time loading the quads was a little unnerving. I attached a picture of the ramp system, which will illustrate how the Diamondback side loading ATVS works. It is critical to strap them down properly. Seems secure while traveling on/off road.

The system is designed well and is heavy duty.

It's funny, I get a lot of looks from passerby's when traveling with the quads on top of the bed and many people comment while fueling up.

This picture is pre-37's and the leveling kit.

tempImagetHkYYv.png

Fidelis_One -

The first time loading the quads was a little unnerving. I attached a picture of the ramp system, which will illustrate how the Diamondback side loading ATVS works. It is critical to strap them down properly. Seems secure while traveling on/off road.

The system is designed well and is heavy duty.

It's funny, I get a lot of looks from passerby's when traveling with the quads on top of the bed and many people comment while fueling up.

This picture is pre-37's and the leveling kit.

View attachment 25108
Wow. That's pretty intense. Suits it's purpose though! Hardest part of traveling with my Rubicon is losing all the bed space.

Been watching for several months and thought it was time to join in and say hello. I have gained valuable information reading everyone's posts, thanks for sharing your knowledge and information.

I thought you might like to see the Tremor loaded down with 2 700 Grizzly's and pulling the families 19' Bayliner ... Headed north to the cottage for some R&R.
Looking Tremor Tuff.... enjoy your time fellow S.E. Michigander ?

Congratulations and welcome aboard! That's a hellofa rig you have there, the stuff of Tremor owners. :cool: ?

Back