Hello from PA

8ptspike

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 XLT Tremor 7.3L
I just picked up my new 2021 Tremor yesterday.
I've been thinking about getting one since September. I've been lurking here since.
I had to drive into Ohio about 125 miles to get what I wanted.
This truck is AWESOME!!!!!!
Seriously, I haven't felt like this about buying something since my first bass boat 20+ years ago.
I'm like a little kid at Christmas.
I would've slept in it last night if it wasn't so dang cold.
Good job to Ford.
Honestly, I was so impressed about the amount of space in the back seats. It's huge back there.
Well, so impressed about a lot of things, but you all know the great things.

Congrats and best of luck with your new beast. GOD BLESS YOU YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BEAST ???????

Congrats. I think you did it the right way, finding something on a lot, even if it was a hike to go pick it up. I'm three months into the wait for my custom build and have at least another two weeks to go. Enjoy the truck. What part of PA are you in?

Welcome to the forum, make sure to check in to the Pennsylvania Tremors thread so we can track your every move ... just kidding, in case we ever organize an event or meet-up we'll know where to find you to let you know about it.

Congrats and now let the mods begin! We like pics! Post up!

Welcome! (y) ?

Congrats. I think you did it the right way, finding something on a lot, even if it was a hike to go pick it up. I'm three months into the wait for my custom build and have at least another two weeks to go. Enjoy the truck. What part of PA are you in?
Northwest PA

Welcome to the forum and the Tremor club from a fellow Pa guy! Congratulations! Let’s see some pictures! ???
Sludge, I'm 50 miles north of you outside of Meadville.
The weather hasn't been all that cooperative regarding pics.
First gotta deal with the salt spray everywhere, then snow, then the dirt roads. At least they are frozen. This is the best time of year for my road. Frozen and snow covered, other wise, its dust or mud.

Comgrats! Enjoy your beast and welcome to the group. Im a Pittsburgh born native, grew up outside of Greensburg.
I was born in Pittsburgh too. Couldn't wait to get out of school and get to the country.
Augusta, GA!!! I've done quite a bit of fishing on Clarks Hill years ago.

Sludge, I'm 50 miles north of you outside of Meadville.
The weather hasn't been all that cooperative regarding pics.
First gotta deal with the salt spray everywhere, then snow, then the dirt roads. At least they are frozen. This is the best time of year for my road. Frozen and snow covered, other wise, its dust or mud.
Yeah dude totally understand that. I can’t keep my poor girl clean no matter what this time of year. Great to see that another sweet beast is rolling around my area. My friends own a decent chunk of property outside of Saegertown where I usually hunt deer and used to slay a few ducks and geese. I’m still up that way a few times a fall, and I’m always rolling through in the summer on my way to Erie or Ontario or Chautauqua depending on what fish I’m chasing that day. Hopefully our paths will cross at some point. Enjoy your new ride and feel free to ask me/us anything regarding this truck. Someone on this forum will be able to answer basically anything you throw at them. Lots of good helpful and knowledgeable people on here. ???

Back