Hello from North Carolina

Lite

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Lariat 6.7
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Lite here, just pulled the trigger on a new F250 Lariat 6.7 Tremor today after reading this forum the last two days and watching YouTube reviews. Not my first super duty, but my first diesel. Looking forward to see what you all do to your Tremors once you get them home. I take delivery tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to my annual trip to South Dakota in this beast. Should be a nice upgrade from an F150 XLT.

Lite here, just pulled the trigger on a new F250 Lariat 6.7 Tremor today after reading this forum the last two days and watching YouTube reviews. Not my first super duty, but my first diesel. Looking forward to see what you all do to your Tremors once you get them home. I take delivery tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to my annual trip to South Dakota in this beast. Should be a nice upgrade from an F150 XLT.
Congrats! Welcome. Lots of good info on the forum.

Congratulations on your SD Tremor, glad you found one. You will love it

Congrats....Nice Truck. I have owned mine since January and love it. My F150 used to turn heads. Now I am getting stopped by people either asking me about it or druooling over it.

Welcome to the form lite! Congrats on the new Tremor diesel!

Thanks for the welcome messages folks. This forum has great info for new owners.

I took delivery on the truck, F-250 Lariat Tremor with the 6.7 Diesel, Saturday afternoon. Crazy thing happened when I got home after taking delivery, I discovered the truck was chrome package vs. blacked out package like in my profile photo. Don't get me wrong, the truck in black with chrome still looks awesome, but I asked for the blacked out package and the truck they delivered was not the same as the truck I test drove. Guess I was too tired or excited to notice after putting up 3 cords of firewood Saturday morning. Fortunately driving the truck I don't notice chrome vs. blacked out and its a head turner.

A little bit of Chrome always looks better than all black. I don’t get the new “get rid of all chrome” fad.

A little bit of Chrome always looks better than all black. I don’t get the new “get rid of all chrome” fad.
I agree, I like a little chrome myself.

8a80d8b9-b88f-4664-8cd2-4a09b1494904.jpg

I’d take either. Both are nice looking.

Be careful with all those hood and fender vents. It could end up cooling the engine too much and it might freeze your oil.

Back