Headache Racks

I don't own one but from photos and measurements I thought the same, one more inch would be perfect. I even considered contacting them to see if they do any one off's.

Do those red lights only turn on when the brakes are applied? Not sure I would like them being on anytime the taillights are on.
They function just like trailer lights when plugged in.

Have you searched at all for Chase Racks? They're stupid popular in SoCal with the Baja500/1000 crowd. Look pretty slick. I'd have one if I didn't need the protection of a cap.

CUB800005-JCBJ.jpg

super-duty-chase-rack.jpg
They are not available for our years.

I knew I had seen a "chase rack" through another site along with their other styles:

There is a guy local to me who has a ProTech rack painted to match his white tremor. Looks really nice.

Had this one custom made. Rear rack is easy in and out, just fits snugly in the stake pockets. Beautiful straight ash log Alaska milled onboard.
You willing to share where you ordered?

You willing to share where you ordered?
I actually got it directly from them, our company works with them in a marketing capacity. We did some other stuff for their service bodies which are pretty awesome too. I was going to go with the Magnum or Royalty core but the both seemed to block the camera unless I got a super tall one. The Highway Products is actually adjustable.

Elite Truck has them

Oh yea...that's what you want to see. Overall looks great on the truck and the screen. (y)(y)

Not looking through all the comments to see if this company was listed but they do custom racks and grills

Guys with the magnum taller head ache rack could you add a light bar to the front of it so you can get extra light facing forward and it wouldn’t effect something sitting on the top of it like a ladder or kayak/canoe?

I’m just trying to figure out if I should order the lower or higher one.

Guys with the magnum taller head ache rack could you add a light bar to the front of it so you can get extra light facing forward and it wouldn’t effect something sitting on the top of it like a ladder or kayak/canoe?

I’m just trying to figure out if I should order the lower or higher one.
I have (2) 20" Baja designs OnX6 light bars mounted on mine. At some point when I was going pretty good off road the rack flexed and I took out my 3rd brake light cover. I plan on welding up an additional bar or gusset to keep it from flexing. Or I may take the lights off. With the 3 LP9's and 2 LP6's up near the grille, I hardly ever use the 20" bars. I have the shorter version, not the tall.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back