2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor

Attachments

OP
M

MTTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
Very very nice job. I’d pick up a KR in a heartbeat if it looked like that from the factory!
It took a lot if time chasing down vendors to get this all done. It came with chrome in the solid red or you can get two tome with mo chrome but I wanted a solid color.

SchillerM

Tremor Newbie
Looks good!
Any chance you can share pricing info? Trouble deciding between Lariat Sport for the look and Platinum for the rest of the package..

OP
M

MTTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
Looks good!
Any chance you can share pricing info? Trouble deciding between Lariat Sport for the look and Platinum for the rest of the package..
For just the King Ranch I was at 78 or 79K all the other adds was about 20k. Done by Haidlen Ford Oakdale, CA ask for Erich owner or Steve in paint. Great guys

OP
M

MTTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
And did you pickup your truck in California? noticed California temp plates.
No they delivered it to me so I did not have to pay that California tax. Montana has no sales tax. This is my second vehicle i have bout from them and they are really good on prices. Getting ready to order 2021 Shelby GT 500 Gold Ticket and a Explorer from them.

OP
M

MTTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
That's pretty sweet. Post a picture of your LED's in your fender badging at night time!
I also have switch backs in the mirror blinker lights that change amber to white and when not on there stay white light up every thing.

OP
M

MTTremor

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
More for your viewing.

Attachments

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge