Having trouble finding a Tremor.

sailboats

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Israel Defense Forces - Golani 12
So I recently fell down the rabbit hole looking for a F250 7.3L Lariat Tremor with sport package. First issue couldn’t find them in Silver Spruce so I said how about Magnetic, still no hits so my dealer is now suggesting a 2021 order in Lithium Grey. Any suggestions for finding these things in the wild dealer said they couldn’t find what I’m looking for at all. thanks in advance

I asked my dealer to show me what all of the dealerships in the area had on order and put $500 down on the one that checked all most all the boxes. It put the truck in my driveway sooner and I can upgrade it as I go.

What I’m saying is, I’m finding zero tremors/sport pairings at all. Not a fan of the chrome look. Considering getting a 2021 if I can’t find it in 2020. Wanted to know what the best play was.

They are selling.
You'll likely have to order to get what you want, I had to.

Yea I think the nice ones are selling quick... Why not order? It Gets you the truck you want (except silver spruce is discontinued ?) and if you find a dealer with allocation the wait wont be too long. I ordered last Friday and mine is already scheduled with delivery around thanksgiving... my problem was, I wanted a blacked out black lariat with pretty much everything loaded. Not a Fan of the platinum tailgate either. And I found a few but all were missing one key feature the 360 camera and that’s just too handy when maneuvering our airstream into tight spaces... some even had PTO, they all had the wiper deice which get the heated steering wheel, thought most dealers would forget that... but no they all skimped out on the ultimate trailer tow camera package which brings the 360 cam ?‍♂️

I know it’s a long way away but I see several on “Al Packer Ford White Marsh in Baltimore area” Web site. I bought mine there from Lance.

I've been looking for one since January and I finally just had to order one (Sept 1st). looking for the fully loaded, sport lariat, black but with bench seat up front... you'll probably need to order it - good luck.

What I’m saying is, I’m finding zero tremors/sport pairings at all. Not a fan of the chrome look. Considering getting a 2021 if I can’t find it in 2020. Wanted to know what the best play was.
I'm not a chrome fan either, but it is growing on me with this truck. It is a bas A$$ looking truck blacked out or with chrome.

I agree with the guys above you are probably going to have to order one. Tremors are selling fast. I had two guys wanting to buy my truck when it showed up at the dealership, luckily I had already put $500 down, these guys waited around until I signed the papers on it.

So I recently fell down the rabbit hole looking for a F250 7.3L Lariat Tremor with sport package. First issue couldn’t find them in Silver Spruce so I said how about Magnetic, still no hits so my dealer is now suggesting a 2021 order in Lithium Grey. Any suggestions for finding these things in the wild dealer said they couldn’t find what I’m looking for at all. thanks in advance

Try Walnut Creek Ford or Tom Hillier, they seem to always have something on order.

Are you opposed to ordering one just the way you want it?

I drove approximately 1800 miles round trip to get the Tremor that had almost everything I wanted at a dealership that had fair pricing. They’re out there, but it’ll probably take a fair amount of online research and wheel time.

I looked for 5 months to find a Lariat Sport in Magnetic. Expand your search region you may have to fly to buy. I did. FYI Magnetic and Spruce are discontinued for 2021.

It's not a Lariat but it is a nicely optioned XLT.
It's in Trinidad, CO.

Attachments

• ford (1).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 17
There is one at Fullerton ford in NJ not sure how it's equipt

I searched all over the US using Ford's site and Car Gurus kept going back and forth between 250 and 350 and what options were needs and which were wants. Then, unfortunately after letting a PCO expire, I said f'it and ordered my 350 the way I wanted it and with every option that I even thought I might want. The only thing that I don't have is the Warn winch because it wasn't showing for my dealer when I did my build.

I ordered on August 12th and have a build week of October 12th.....

Good luck on what you decide or find.

Small tip that I have been using for my search. On the Ford site if you are searching inventory the max is 100 mile, but if you go to the address bar you can put in 500 (doesn't work after that). Helps expand the search without looking for 100s of zip codes to put in.

I have been searching country wide but I do recall atleast one magnetic sport tremor with 7.3. This afternoon on my searching I will keep an eye out as well.

Latest Discussions

Back