Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
My dealer said Ford doesn’t want to pull my 2021 F-350 Tremor build with all the options I have on it. They told me they pulled a plain Lariat to be built for their dealership. The sales manager swears to me that he wanted my Tremor to be built but Ford says to many Tremor builds are being built and I have 13 commodities on my order.
SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE OR A FEW OF YOU HAVE HAD YOUR ORDER PULLED AND GAVE A BUILD DATE AND HAVE ALOT OF OPTIONS.
CAN YOU POST YOUR BUILD ORDER AND YOUR BUILD DATE INFO.
THE SALES MANAGER TOLD ME IF HE HAS PROOF THAT OTHER ORDERS LIKE MINE WERE PULLED HE WILL HAVE AMMO TO SHOW THIS ASSHOLE W O M A N WHO IS HOLDING UP MY ORDER.
MY ORDER WAS A F-350 PLATINUM WITH EVERY OPTION INCLUDING THE WINCH BUT NOT THE VAULT OR THE FLOOR MATS.
I’M LOSING IT. I’M GETTING DRUNKER AND DRUNKER EVERY NIGHT AND RAGING OUT IN MY DRUNKEN STUPER EVERY NIGHT.
THANKS. ?

I have had my order pulled but its a KR with every option even with the vinyl floor option( that I cant believe you have to pay for) plus the winch.

Go to another dealer and reorder or wait and find a truck that hits the lot.

Have a few drinks and chill out,no reason to "rage out" over a truck order which will come in due time brother..

Last edited:
I have had my order pulled but its a KR with every option even with the vinyl floor option( that I cant believe you have to pay for) plus the winch.

Go to another dealer and reorder or wait and find a truck that hits the lot.
Would you show your build order and show that it was pulled. Hide your name but show all the shit you have. I’d really appreciate it.

My dealer said Ford doesn’t want to pull my 2021 F-350 Tremor build with all the options I have on it. They told me they pulled a plain Lariat to be built for their dealership. The sales manager swears to me that he wanted my Tremor to be built but Ford says to many Tremor builds are being built and I have 13 commodities on my order.
SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE OR A FEW OF YOU HAVE HAD YOUR ORDER PULLED AND GAVE A BUILD DATE AND HAVE ALOT OF OPTIONS.
THE SALES MANAGER TOLD ME IF HE HAS PROOF THAT OTHER ORDERS LIKE MINE WERE PULLED HE WILL HAVE AMMO TO SHOW THIS ASSHOLE W O M A N WHO IS HOLDING UP MY ORDER.
MY ORDER WAS A F-350 PLATINUM WITH EVERY OPTION INCLUDING THE WINCH BUT NOT THE VAULT OR THE FLOOR MATS.
I’M LOSING IT. I’M GETTING DRUNKER AND DRUNKER EVERY NIGHT AND RAGING OUT IN MY DRUNKEN STUPER EVERY NIGHT.
THANKS. ?
I’d love to show a few others that have all the options and that it was pulled.

Hope this will help you,not sure if it will. You need a new dealer IMOP.

E0429C59-DE03-4375-9357-4EC1854AE4B2.jpeg

They have a 4,000$ deposit on credit card since April Plus another 5,200$ in a trade of my BADASS 2010 Dodge Charger SXT that I also handed in April. So 9,200$ deposit. I’m SCREAMING AT THIS SHIT. I STILL NOT POSITIVE ITS THE DEALER DICKING ME OVER SINCE I GOT OUT OF MY 2020 FX4 F-350 ORDER YO SWITCH IT TO A 2021 IN AUGUST.
Sure feels like someone is messing this up for me. I’m probably paying for some past sins in the big picture.

They have a 4,000$ deposit on credit card since April Plus another 5,200$ in a trade of my BADASS 2010 Dodge Charger SXT that I also handed in April. So 9,200$ deposit. I’m SCREAMING AT THIS SHIT. I STILL NOT POSITIVE ITS THE DEALER DICKING ME OVER SINCE I GOT OUT OF MY 2020 FX4 F-350 ORDER YO SWITCH IT TO A 2021 IN AUGUST.
Sure feels like someone is messing this up for me. I’m probably paying for some past sins in the big picture.
Shoot man - this is terrible... I was just wondering what your status was and was hoping to see an update with better news. I know mine is pulled but it is a lariat with all the options possible (minus a winch). I have a copy of my build attached to one of these threads in here already. I'll see if I can find and post it here. Sounds like this is an allocation issue for the dealership though.

This order was $0 deposit,i've never been asked to put down a deposit on any of them and i've ordered a bunch of trucks other than a Dodge Demon I was trying to get at one time..
yeah Im Screwed But Its in GODS Hands. Sure can use as much help as possible.

Shoot man - this is terrible... I was just wondering what your status was and was hoping to see an update with better news. I know mine is pulled but it is a lariat with all the options possible (minus a winch). I have a copy of my build attached to one of these threads in here already. I'll see if I can find and post it here. Sounds like this is an allocation issue for the dealership though.
Thanks Bones. Should could use your help.

Hope this helps. Not sure it took so long to build as I ordered on 9/15 but I really just need the truck before the year end tax season.

89D08DBC-A294-44F5-8052-1074F5CAB7DB.jpeg

THANKS. ?
Oh, that is absolute crap. I'm pulling for you, man.

Bones i cant find your past posts. Possible you can repost your build and your build date.

Back