HAVE YOU NOTICED THE TROLLS ON HERE I JUST LOOKED AT BIRTHDAYS AND NOTICED A BUNCH OF FAKE FREAKIN TROLLS

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I looked at birthdays snd came across what looks like a bunch of imposters invading our awesome family. My Uncle and Family are high up in the FBI and check out my posts for cyber scammers. I hope these fake woman with all of the same birthdays behave. I guess you have nothing better to do than post half naked fake screen shots and post fake locations to amuse yourselves. Nice!!!!!!!!!!! Really cool ?.

5FFB5EA1-EF4F-422D-BBEE-B28ECB20DF57.png

They didn’t take a case on it. My God.
It’s no different them saying my uncle is a mechanic and looked at my truck. That doesn’t mean he did it while on the Clock
And Iron man please pass along my condolences and prayers In regards to the loss of their brothers in Florida

No chit, Apparition, some scammers been calling me every 15 minutes about my Apple prods being hacked. All I want is 5 minutes with them out behind the wood shed! Just 5!

Too bad the FBI doesn’t have something better to do.
Shit I was in Biker Clubs and they watched my security cameras while I was being fucked with. They were hard hittin brothers that watched all our backs. With my Uncle who says I’m his godson and my cousins and family looking over me my whole life. With some serious shit that came over my life as I was laid up for 7 years. Fuck yeah. I look out for people my whole life. I’ve defended many people and stopped muggings. So I’m that freakin dude. So I don’t know what to say. I’m a defense kind of guy. Trained that way my whole life. I love defense of the weak and stopping some pieces of shit bullies. That’s what I have to say.

Nobody wished me happy birthday on Sunday. That’s it. I’m leaving!!!!!

?
Happy belated birthday my friend. ???????

They didn’t take a case on it. My God.
It’s no different them saying my uncle is a mechanic and looked at my truck. That doesn’t mean he did it while on the Clock
And Iron man please pass along my condolences and prayers In regards to the loss of their brothers in Florida
That went over your head. I didn’t imply they gave a shit.

Yeah man cool. I’m sorry. I got really wound up with scammers. My apologies if I sounded like a jerk off. Just fired up. ✌️

Too bad the FBI doesn’t have something better to do.
The FBI sent 18 agents to investigate a rope used to open a garage door at a NASCAR event. They used two agents to investigate alleged election fraud. And apparently one is detailed to iron man!

Back