Has the wait for your Tremor been expensive?

CountryTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Retired U.S. Army
Current Ride
F250 7.3L Lariat Sport / Ultimate / Tremor Package - Rapid Red
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Explorer XLT Ruby Red
While you have been patiently waiting for your truck to be produced/delivered - what have you purchased for mod’s that you plan on installing upon it’s arrival?

If grand plans were actual dollars spent, then yes. But, other than a Weigh Safe hitch, I haven't actually pulled the trigger on anything. Yet.

As this wait drags out, I hope I can keep that discipline.

Tonneau, floor mats, mud flaps, and front wheel well liners, waiting on the bulletproof hitch until I can get my truck to measure. I’m on the fence between 6” and 8” but by the sounds of guys here I’m leaning towards 6” to avoid any scrapeage on roads, driveways, etc. Still not sure if I want tuff skinz lettering or the OEM hood guard/bug deflector or neither or both.

i bought about 4 bags of micro fiber cloths lol.

....and i ordered 20 inch Fuel wheels and 35 inch BFG KO2's
Ahhhh.... so good luck with that BLACK Tremor you’re getting!?????

Ahhhh.... so good luck with that BLACK Tremor you’re getting!?????

Update. I changed my color before the deadline to Starfire white. My buddy Has a blk Tremor and we didn't want to be twins and i think white will look cleaner with all the salt on the road 5 months out of the year.

Update. I changed my color before the deadline to Starfire white. My buddy Has a blk Tremor and we didn't want to be twins and i think white will look cleaner with all the salt on the road 5 months out of the year.
I hear ya!! I’d love black, but couldn’t stand the constant cleaning. Hopefully iconic silver won’t be bad. I’ve got the metallic white on my 2013 F-150 Limited and it does great. You’ll be safe with white. ??????

@CountryTremor you are reading my mind! LOL Just yesterday, I was checking prices on bed racks and hardshell roof top tents. Then, I remembered that I haven't even order the truck yet! :LOL:

I purchased my 5 th wheel set up and the weigh safe receiver so wasn't too bad. I also sold my old 5th wheel hitch on FB to offset the new one.

Tonneau, floor mats, mud flaps, and front wheel well liners, waiting on the bulletproof hitch until I can get my truck to measure. I’m on the fence between 6” and 8” but by the sounds of guys here I’m leaning towards 6” to avoid any scrapeage on roads, driveways, etc. Still not sure if I want tuff skinz lettering or the OEM hood guard/bug deflector or neither or both.
I just received thIs 8” bulletproof hitch. Talk about sturdy! I’m also looking at buying a bed rack for traveling with our kayaks (when we are pulling the 33’ camper). There is a few other things that I I’d like to get but I’m hoping I can hold off until I get the truck. This site doesn’t help the extra truck “wants!” Hahaha

Attachments

• 0AD85DB8-752C-4A20-BAA4-C2EEB2ED57BB.jpeg
    0AD85DB8-752C-4A20-BAA4-C2EEB2ED57BB.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 53
  • E20499E2-73A7-4C4F-AB71-1983469955DF.jpeg
    E20499E2-73A7-4C4F-AB71-1983469955DF.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 54
It’s saved me $4k-6k! Waiting allowed me to get the PCO and my trade value has skyrocketed:))

I didn't spend any money ... Saved up more

I just received thIs 8” bulletproof hitch. Talk about sturdy! I’m also looking at buying a bed rack for traveling with our kayaks (when we are pulling the 33’ camper). There is a few other things that I I’d like to get but I’m hoping I can hold off until I get the truck. This site doesn’t help the extra truck “wants!” Hahaha
Do us a favor and give your thoughts on the 8” after you use it a few times. I’m worried it’s going to bottom out on everything with the stock Tremor setup which I’m intending on keeping for the most part.

Do us a favor and give your thoughts on the 8” after you use it a few times. I’m worried it’s going to bottom out on everything with the stock Tremor setup which I’m intending on keeping for the most part.
I will provide some feedback after I use it for a couple of trips. I have some friends that use the 8” drop hitch on their F250 Lariats (non Tremors) and they work just fine. It better ride well without scraping - it’s too expensive to be a paper weight!

did you end up going with the black lettering or hood guard and 6 or 8".
I'm thinking the 6" myself so i can keep it on all the time.
also how durable is the stuff skin letters, it looks like it would be hard to put on and come off after a few washes?, also the bug deflector looks too oldies, more practical then cool looking i think, plus if you park under a tree and little pieces of branches or whatever get lodged inside i can see it scratching the paint over time

Everyday looking for new and cool products to add. One was a Wilson cell amp. Get better coverage when in remote locations.

did you end up going with the black lettering or hood guard and 6 or 8".
I'm thinking the 6" myself so i can keep it on all the time.
also how durable is the stuff skin letters, it looks like it would be hard to put on and come off after a few washes?, also the bug deflector looks too oldies, more practical then cool looking i think, plus if you park under a tree and little pieces of branches or whatever get lodged inside i can see it scratching the paint over time
I have had the tuffskinz on my hood and my glove box 2 or 3 months and they are holding up well to the NC Sun and heat.

Mine is about to get fairly expensive... =]

Palomino HS-750 / HS750 Truck Camper

HS750.JPG

Last edited:
If grand plans were actual dollars spent, then yes. But, other than a Weigh Safe hitch, I haven't actually pulled the trigger on anything. Yet.

As this wait drags out, I hope I can keep that discipline.
I retract my previous answer. Grill, side fender vents, retrax pro xr, rhino rack crossbars, front and rear wheel well liners, Weighsafe, and rigid flush mount backup lights. On the waiting list for the group buy for BuiltRight racks.

Powdercoating my bumpers is on there, along with rocker panel stripes - but that remains just a plan till I have the truck. Same with some sort of light bar. And onboard air. And...

Jeepers. This is getting out of hand. I think I need some ideas. I mean help. (Or ideas).

Yes. Adding up quickly. Retrax cover, bed rug, 60 gallon replacement gas tank, bed rack system, but I think the biggest expense to come (after delivery) is the full car PPF in Matte finish with window tinting.

Back