Has anyone swapped black to chrome wheels?

Brandon966

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins
I like the black wheels just fine on my Tremor, but for the most part I am more of a fan of chrome. I know the Tremor wheels are just black versions of previous F250 chrome wheels.

Has anyone swapped black for chrome? I found a set of chrome F250 18” wheels for cheap.

I like the black wheels just fine on my Tremor, but for the most part I am more of a fan of chrome. I know the Tremor wheels are just black versions of previous F250 chrome wheels.

Has anyone swapped black for chrome? I found a set of chrome F250 18” wheels for cheap.
Somebody here swapped their wheels for King Ranch wheels, which are polished.

C77A3FC5-01D1-43FF-B990-14554141C0E8.jpeg
I did I wasn’t crazy about the Black Wheels

I actually changed trucks, had blacked out Tremor and wife was really upset.
She said people my age always does chrome. Lol
I didn't care either way as long as it was 7.3 10spd.View attachment 14254

With only 400 miles on her, she wanted to work. LolView attachment 14255
How old are you? ;)

My wife is the opposite. She said no one is buying chrome wheels anymore. Lol

I went with all black Fuel Zephyrs with black spline lugs, and I will be removing or covering every piece of Chrome on my Lariat Black Tremor when it arrives. (Diesel badges and tailgate handle)

How old are you? ;)

My wife is the opposite. She said no one is buying chrome wheels anymore. Lol

I went with all black Fuel Zephyrs with black spline lugs, and I will be removing or covering every piece of Chrome on my Lariat Black Tremor when it arrives. (Diesel badges and tailgate handle)

Once you go black..............
60 here.

Back