Has anyone swapped black to chrome wheels?

Brandon966

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins
I like the black wheels just fine on my Tremor, but for the most part I am more of a fan of chrome. I know the Tremor wheels are just black versions of previous F250 chrome wheels.

Has anyone swapped black for chrome? I found a set of chrome F250 18” wheels for cheap.

I like the black wheels just fine on my Tremor, but for the most part I am more of a fan of chrome. I know the Tremor wheels are just black versions of previous F250 chrome wheels.

Has anyone swapped black for chrome? I found a set of chrome F250 18” wheels for cheap.
Somebody here swapped their wheels for King Ranch wheels, which are polished.

C77A3FC5-01D1-43FF-B990-14554141C0E8.jpeg
I did I wasn’t crazy about the Black Wheels

I actually changed trucks, had blacked out Tremor and wife was really upset.
She said people my age always does chrome. Lol
I didn't care either way as long as it was 7.3 10spd.View attachment 14254

With only 400 miles on her, she wanted to work. LolView attachment 14255
How old are you? ;)

My wife is the opposite. She said no one is buying chrome wheels anymore. Lol

I went with all black Fuel Zephyrs with black spline lugs, and I will be removing or covering every piece of Chrome on my Lariat Black Tremor when it arrives. (Diesel badges and tailgate handle)

How old are you? ;)

My wife is the opposite. She said no one is buying chrome wheels anymore. Lol

I went with all black Fuel Zephyrs with black spline lugs, and I will be removing or covering every piece of Chrome on my Lariat Black Tremor when it arrives. (Diesel badges and tailgate handle)

Once you go black..............
60 here.

Latest Discussions

Back