Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Happy Thanksgiving and GODS Blessings to all of you and your families.
I for one have a lot to be Thankful for. You all have made the last couple of months for me much more entertaining and brighter. So glad to be a part of the Tremor forum.
Special Thanks to Dan aka Modified for creating this special place for us all and for keeping civil order. Sorry for the headaches for so many of my rants.
GOD BLESS THIS FORUM, COUNTRY, AND YOU BAD ASS DUDES
Don
?✌️????❤️???????????????????????????????????

I have to agree with the IronMan here. I’m most thankful for my health and the health and well being of my family and friends. Secondly I’m thankful for this sweet site and all of the good people on it celebrating THE GREATEST PRODUCTION TRUCK IN THE WORLD!!!! I love all you Tremor folks, and special thanks to @modified and @driftwoodsvt for keeping this baby up and rolling! Happy Thanksgiving all!???

IMG_6156.jpeg

I like a bit of lump in my mashed potatoes... Am I alone on this?

Last night, and for the fourth Thanksgiving in a row, I made the world's greatest cranberry sauce. It's in the fridge awaiting tomorrow's feast. Well, maybe it'll make it to tomorrow.
CranberrySauce.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Special Thanks to Dan aka Modified for creating this special place for us all and for keeping civil order. Sorry for the headaches for so many of my rants.
?✌????❤???????????????????????????????????

haha, this place wouldn't be the same without your rants! Keep 'em coming ?? ?

God’s blessings to you ALL and may your family have a blessed thanksgiving. Thank You to the developers of this forum, it’s Great and fun to be a part of. Thank you for all your hard work. I wish that I knew about it while trying to order and purchase my Tremor. Lots of information on your site and everyone is looking to help. Lots posts that are funny and informative, keep up the Great work. Again, have a wonderful and blessed holiday.

I hope everyone is enjoying this day! Life could be worse. You could be forced to be driving a Chevy. I’d rather push a Dodge than drive a Chevy.

Attachments

• B5EE9DC4-9383-4519-BEAD-BABFEBE3C22D.jpeg
    B5EE9DC4-9383-4519-BEAD-BABFEBE3C22D.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 6
Happy Thanksgiving and GODS Blessings to all of you and your families.
I for one have a lot to be Thankful for. You all have made the last couple of months for me much more entertaining and brighter. So glad to be a part of the Tremor forum.
GOD BLESS THIS FORUM, COUNTRY, AND YOU BAD ASS DUDES
Don
?✌????❤???????????????????????????????????
I vote for you, Ironman as the official Ford Tremor Ambassador. Luv you man. You rock.

Back