Half console gun vault

Robert357

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21 F-250 Tremor 7.3
Current Ride #2
21 F-250 King Ranch 6.7
My apologies for asking as I was not able to find the previous post by using the search function.

A while back there was a post about a center console gun vault that only took up half of the space. Does anyone recall the make or the place that I can find the vault. Thank you very much for the help.

My apologies for asking as I was not able to find the previous post by using the search function.

A while back there was a post about a center console gun vault that only took up half of the space. Does anyone recall the make or the place that I can find the vault. Thank you very much for the help.
If your trying to secure it from children or others like shop employees cool, but actual thiefs can defeat them in about 30 seconds and destroy your interior in the process.

Hey guys,

Thank you for sharing the link to our Apollo site!

If anyone else has any other questions about these vaults, please let me know.

Best,

Nick

If your trying to secure it from children or others like shop employees cool, but actual thiefs can defeat them in about 30 seconds and destroy your interior in the process.
Never heard of anyone defeating these that quickly? These are built like Fort Knox. It would take a chain saw 30 seconds to get through the steel and I would here that and greet them with a S&W. Maybe a Colt .45, whichever day of the week it is. Make my day.

Last edited:
That’s a great deal. These are far superior to the Ford lid safe which is easily defeated. That is not nearly the vault as this one is. This what they look like:
ED2DAA4D-087F-4730-A671-890C0256EFF7.jpeg

Is it easy to get the ford factory option vault out in order to install the E&G?

As long as you don’t have a radio installed in it!🤦🏻‍♂️

I've had really good luck with mine off ebay. Was $150. I gave it an extra coat of rattle can black, as it was scuffed up from poor shipping. Does not fit the 2022 removable storage tray, but I understand none of them do.

Back