F 🌲 50
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Tremor Lithium Gray
First Responder
Retired LEO
Finally got our 12‘WX55’L parking pad for our travel trailer poured yesterday. The same guy did our upper and lower driveways when we built our home 12 years ago. He really does great work, finished and sealed. A work in progress, we will finish out with a keystone block wall. 8 yards of concrete more landscaping. It sure beats paying monthly storage fees.

Before-
E32BDB88-80C0-463C-A43B-14A8BD6AB696.jpeg

After-
BF536963-055D-4C01-A4DA-BC9A988F0555.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. I got quoted a few months ago on pouring concrete for our driveway and parking pad. Estimate came back at $60. Haha no way! I'll live with the gravel for that price.

Nice. I got quoted a few months ago on pouring concrete for our driveway and parking pad. Estimate came back at $60. Haha no way! I'll live with the gravel for that price.

Hey Thanks!
$60....thats a deal!
It must be a very micro small driveway and parking pad. ?

Last edited:
Wow, that looks great! I'm thinking of putting in a stamped concrete driveway next year instead of ashphalt. Hoping that if I do all of the prep work myself I can save a few $$. Might still be too costly, we'll see. Congrats, your's looks fantastic!

Haha whoops! $60k.
Wow, that looks great! I'm thinking of putting in a stamped concrete driveway next year instead of ashphalt. Hoping that if I do all of the prep work myself I can save a few $$. Might still be too costly, we'll see. Congrats, your's looks fantastic!

Thanks, this was extremely reasonable @ $3500.00 I had the crush and run in place so they just leveled a little and framed it up poured, finished and picture framed in 4.5 hrs. Approx 14.7 tons of concrete or 8 yards. They used rebar and wire mesh through out. They will cut contraction joints every 11’ and also 4’ at the corners once it cures a little more. You don’t want to cut green concrete. Concrete cracks eventually and hopefully it will crack in the contraction joints. ??

Last edited:

Stamped is nice, gotta watch out if your in frost heave prone locations. Ground frost can buckle a concrete drive over time. Just a thought...

Stamped is nice, gotta watch out if your in frost heave prone locations. Ground frost can buckle a concrete drive over time. Just a thought...
Im having a a Poured Drive way inside my back yard. I have a freiends buisnes doing it
15'x100' with rebar and he said 5' thick 10$ a square foot. 15,000$. Thats leveled framed and haul away the extra dirt.
Im getting new front stoop enlargened and fancied up with pavers with a 15' bricked garden box.
50' x 18' asphault driveway with concrete under it.
5' x 50' of paving stones on both sides of asphault also concrete under it so we can park on it also.
2' high and 50' long bricked retaining walls on both sides of pavers on sides of driveway
Two 3' bricked posts with lights on them at the end of retaining walls.
Plus 7- 12' Leyland Cypress trees planted in back yard.
We were quoted 60,000$. But we thought that was pricey so he took 10% off. So 54,000$.
Thats LI NY prices. How does that sound to you all living all abouts this GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS and our Brothers North of us and one fella from Sydney???

nice set up right there!

Thanks! Much appreciated. I have been waiting awhile to get the pad poured, actually since July. The concrete guy is worth the wait.

First of all...thats awsome.........second....I am jealous........third: GO AIR FORCE!

First of all...thats awsome.........second....I am jealous........third: GO AIR FORCE!
Hey Thank you...it’s a work in progress. I plan to have pavers installed around the fire ring at some point.
46E9E3CC-E5A8-4582-8E6D-BF75A28ED09D.jpeg

Last edited:
Very very nice.
Smart man also leaving trailer plugged in.....oh and the sign.

We actually leave our trailer plugged in with slides out 365 days a year,
Furnace set to 50* in winter. trailer stays fully stocked ready to go.

Very very nice.
Smart man also leaving trailer plugged in.....oh and the sign.

We actually leave our trailer plugged in with slides out 365 days a year,
Furnace set to 50* in winter. trailer stays fully stocked ready to go.

Very wise!

Back