Group meet-up

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
What does everyone think about organizing a get together in some central location for a camp out and some off-roading? Something like a Moab Tremor invasion. Obviously with Chinavirus in the forefront of everyone’s mind these days, this year wouldn’t be great but perhaps next spring or summer? Tremors take on Moab! Lots of trails to take on and lots of areas for dispersed camping.

What does everyone think about organizing a get together in some central location for a camp out and some off-roading? Something like a Moab Tremor invasion. Obviously with Chinavirus in the forefront of everyone’s mind these days, this year wouldn’t be great but perhaps next spring or summer? Tremors take on Moab! Lots of trails to take on and lots of areas for dispersed camping.
100% down.

Def down for this !!!! KEEP DETAILS COMING!..id be coming from east coast PA/OH area

The fall sounds good also. I mentioned the summer because the kids will be out of school and can come with. Not sure how many of you still have kids at home. I’ve always wanted to go to Moab and I thought it would be fun to try out trails with similar vehicles. Not sure where we’d camp. Either dispersed out in the desert or a group site in a campground. I think the lot of us could figure it out.

The fall sounds good also. I mentioned the summer because the kids will be out of school and can come with. Not sure how many of you still have kids at home. I’ve always wanted to go to Moab and I thought it would be fun to try out trails with similar vehicles. Not sure where we’d camp. Either dispersed out in the desert or a group site in a campground. I think the lot of us could figure it out.
Forget summer. too hot for me. Spring and late fall are prime.

Sorry, no kids so I forget some times. There’s plenty of dispersed camping, summer I would suggest going up into the La Sal mountains as it’s 20-30 degrees cooler. Lower elevations can get really hot. Tons of riding that’s fine for the Tremor (White Rim, Onion Creek, Willow Springs). There’s also some great long rides over in Capital Reef (Burr Trail, Hells Backbone)and Escalate (Hole in the Rock) Some of the backcountry trails do get a little narrow since they are mostly Jeep driven. We always found plenty of trails that a Raptor can handle which is just as wide. One of my favorite places out here, we’re probably going to retire in Durango so we can be closer to Southern Utah.

Just take pics...theres 3 of us within maybe 10 miles of each other in southeastern pa.

Man I miss being out west, was planning on being back there for good in a few years, friggin Corona may add a few to that if we don't get a vaccine next year :mad:

Great idea! Something like this would be awesome.

Moab is the first real trip I'm going to take with my Tremor, after it arrives. in about 3 weeks.

lets do that

What season would everyone prefer? Seems like those that have responded feel like summer is a no go because of crowds and heat. Winter might be out as well because of snow. I’ve never been there so have no reference. I would love to go on a trip there. Been a dream for a while now.

Fall is probably the best.

Well my birthday is in October so that would be an awesome time for a trip! So should we tentatively plan something for September or October 2021?

Dates sound good, Did I hear Moab?

Back