DEAL Sept 2020 Group Buy on Retrax Pro XR [expired]

I’d be interested as well. Looking forward to the details once you have them. Thanks for heading it up.

Would be interested if the price was right.

Looks like a nice cover. Not super thrilled that it uses up about 1' of the bed though

Slightly interested, I'd prefer the Retrax Pro MX. I have no purpose for the cross bars.

Slightly interested, I'd prefer the Retrax Pro MX. I have no purpose for the cross bars.
I have a hard cover with crossbars on my current truck. I'm looking forward to moving to retractable, but again with crossbars. In addition to the various commercial attachments, I've found them useful for a second load level (for lumber or whatever). I suppose some might never really need them, but I've found all kinds of use cases. Here's a shot getting ready for a family trip (coolers and camping gear locked up in the bed):
499C9535-3047-43FF-99E8-F515311A8C72.jpeg

Not yet - I'll follow up tomorrow and see if I can speed things up!

You would think someone would be pretty enthused at the possibility to sell a dozen bed covers

Any updates?? My truck arrives this week. It looks as if I may need to look at other purchase options for the tonneau. Lets get it going!!

I'll be sending out everyone a PM that responded in this thread today with info.
I have a cover already but this one looks great thanks for setting this up for everyone else.

I’m running the XR on my work truck and its a great system, will add to the 6.75’ Bed on my tremor with the Yakima rack.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1546.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1546.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 26
Back