Grill replacement

Eloy.sedillo.82

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 Tremor
I just did a grill swap from chrome to black. I didn't realize that the little yellow tab from behind the emblem fell off after I just put all the bolts and tabs back in. Does anyone know it purpose or if it's important to put back in?

That didn't happen when I removed mine

if you dont mind me asking did you purchase the grill from ford? If so what was the cost? Considering this but not sure if I should just wrap mine or replace it. Thanks

I just did a grill swap from chrome to black. I didn't realize that the little yellow tab from behind the emblem fell off after I just put all the bolts and tabs back in. Does anyone know it purpose or if it's important to put back in?

I had the same thing happen to me when I installed led grille lights. Not sure?

Bumper is next to get replaced this week

20201013_011636.jpg

I bought it on ebay. It was a new takeoff. I paid $400.
Thanks. I may stop by my local shop to see what they would charge to wrap it and possible the bumper. Not sure on the bumper yet, but do like the black grill, looks good.

Off topic... You live in NM and you bought at Long McArthur in Salina, KS. I just ask because they are near me, and you obviously aren't. Did they shoot you a good deal?
[/QUOT
Off topic... You live in NM and you bought at Long McArthur in Salina, KS. I just ask because they are near me, and you obviously aren't. Did they shoot you a good deal?
When I was shopping around I couldn't find XLT Tremors anywhere. Everywhere I looked didn't have a Tremor or had one that was lariat or platinum. Leather seats for me is a deal breaker. They have a performance center there so what ever i wanted added to the truck i could have it done there before I bought the truck. The customer service there is BETTER than ANY dealership I've had to deal with ever in my life and I've bought a lot of vehicles. The 660 mile drive there was well worth it. The selection of cars and trucks was over the top! They give people optons from the XL to Roush and Shelby and everything in between. There was 4 Tremors there with 4 more in transit so I had choices of colors. So that's why I went to Kansas lol.

Finally a aftermarket grill with LED lights.

Can anyone tell me if the Grill is the same for with and without Camera . If using grill for with a camera on a truck without a camera is a piece needed to fill that space?

Can anyone tell me if the Grill is the same for with and without Camera . If using grill for with a camera on a truck without a camera is a piece needed to fill that space?
Yes the grill is the same. The emblem needs to be changed out for the camera if you have a front camera. It also has a square spray nozzle by the camera. If you have a grill without a camera has the emblem for a camera, you'll have a round hole and a square hole in it . I don't think they have a piece that fills the void.

Yes the grill is the same. The emblem needs to be changed out for the camera if you have a front camera. It also has a square spray nozzle by the camera. If you have a grill without a camera has the emblem for a camera, you'll have a round hole and a square hole in it . I don't think they have a piece that fills the void.
Thanks for the update.

Back