Grill lights

Nceth90

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2020 Ford Tremor
Love these things. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think they're a cool, easy accessory.
IMG_2669.jpeg
IMG_2670.jpeg

I want to do that with blue strobes for when i respond to fire calls.

I want to do that with blue strobes for when i respond to fire calls.
For that I would suggest you check out Wicked Warnings ... they have some amazing options. I ma thinking of beefing up my hazards by including their flashers for the reverse lights and side mirrors ... but I can not use colors ... used to be an EMT but no longer;

@Jrhii thanks for the tip. There on my list to contact once i figure out if im going ot put a cap on my truck or not.

Are these the lights from "Custom auto works" ?

Looks like you have LED headlights (maybe?) so that means you had to do some wire splicing right? How was that? I'd already have ordered them if it wasn't for the splicing, not a fan of cutting into the fresh wires.

Looks like you have LED headlights (maybe?) so that means you had to do some wire splicing right? How was that? I'd already have ordered them if it wasn't for the splicing, not a fan of cutting into the fresh wires.
my truck has LED lighting so it was merely running line to the upswitch box and grounding the negative. My shop in NJ (offcamberautosport.com) did the install

my truck has LED lighting so it was merely running line to the upswitch box and grounding the negative. My shop in NJ (offcamberautosport.com) did the install

So you wired them to an auxiliary upfitter switch gotcha. That’s easy enough. I think I’d want them to come on with the rest of the running lights so I never ran the risk of someone seeing my truck without them on. ?

So you wired them to an auxiliary upfitter switch gotcha. That’s easy enough. I think I’d want them to come on with the rest of the running lights so I never ran the risk of someone seeing my truck without them on. ?
That could work also ... but around here police have been pulling over f250/350 for lights being too bright ... so I wanted to be able to turn them off ... if you use a switch and leave it on .. they come on when you start the truck.

Yep. I have the LED’s, the fog lights just were off for the picture. It did require splicing into the running lights wire. All the instructions were included. My brother actually did it as I was out of the country for work but he said it was pretty straight forward.

The instructions included have you splice into the running lights wire.

Anybody gone with this style of Raptor grille lights?

Back