GREAT MOVIES THAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN.

Thanks

I'll do some more interweb searching for the movie. I started watching a documentary on that guy last night, it was interesting. I'll watch the rest of it today, I couldn't stay up to finish it last night.

Truck is a 21 F150 XLT, 5.0, FX4, 3.73's, B&O sound system, 2k onboard power (which unfortunately wipes out the factory underseat storage area if the inverter wasn't there), that big moonroof, 302A Sport package, 36 gal tank, trailer assist, work surface center console, and a few other things I can't recall at the moment.

This one was upfitted by SCA with the Apex package. 6 inch lift, 35x12.50x20 A/T tires, 20x10 SCA wheels, Fox rear shocks, speedo calibration, painted body color fender flares, SCA tube steps.....probably somehting else I'm forgetting. I was a little worried about the height of the lift but the steps sit at the same height as a Tremor 250.

I like this package better than the Black Widow ones because it doesn't have those spider graphics everywhere, and the interior is stock, unlike the Black Widows.

The dealers that told me to suck it on the Tremors and FX4 250's I was trying to work deals on are now calling me, but they still don't want to deal, they want MSRP or more now. I told them they lost out when they told me they didn't need to make a deal with me and didn't want my money.

I'm actually amazed that there are still rebates and deals on F150's since they are starting to feel the pinch of the chip shortage too. I think I got lucky at this time.

I like this truck so far.
You made the right call- not making a move would have just ended up costing you more with inflation rates-
Nothing worse than paying msrp-- I remember looking at raptors a few years ago and it was msrp+. - I pointed out they were going to have new 17,18, and 19's on the lot at the same time in a few months- You have a hoarder run running the place ?

I couldn't do the tremor running boards on a regular basis- I would have had to keep a milk crate in back for when the folks came to visit- Wish I could as I have already picked up dings on rockers-

Do you know how many SCA's packs are produced ? - I haven't seen any out this way-

Just started a new Netflix series called 'The Innocent'. On episode 4 of 8, and it's so good!

You made the right call- not making a move would have just ended up costing you more with inflation rates-
Nothing worse than paying msrp-- I remember looking at raptors a few years ago and it was msrp+. - I pointed out they were going to have new 17,18, and 19's on the lot at the same time in a few months- You have a hoarder run running the place ?

I couldn't do the tremor running boards on a regular basis- I would have had to keep a milk crate in back for when the folks came to visit- Wish I could as I have already picked up dings on rockers-

Do you know how many SCA's packs are produced ? - I haven't seen any out this way-
Not sure how many they produce. I guess just about any Ford dealer can sign up with SCA to sell them.

I searched here:

and they have a tab where you can search inventory of which dealers have them.

I went to my local dealer the other day and they told me they would be fine taking care of the Ford factory stuff on my truck since it's all regular Ford stuff, and anything that SCA did, they would call SCA for authorization to fix and parts if needed. My local dealer wishes they sold these, but they don't.

I've been watching that new series on AMC, Gangs of London, and it's really good so far. I think episode 5 was on last night.

So having been in the Navy I’m usually very critical of any military movie but especially ones with a naval theme. The wife knows I called BS at a number of points during this one but overall I gave it two thumbs up. The plot is believable, the characters are pretty well developed, and the action scenes were realistic enough to hold my interest. The English sub-titles were pretty good, too (my French sucks but the wife grew up there).

Another movie I quite like is Danger Close, the Battle of Long Tan. It’s based on the real battle set during the Vietnam war, with the actual participants depicted in the movie. Of course they introduce some aggro between the soldiers for dramatic effect that didn’t exist, Pity, I don’t think it was necessary. It was a great victory against vastly greater numbers in horrible conditions and with very limited ammunition. I thought it was great how they showed the close co-operation between the Aussies and the Kiwis and how they have relied on each other in battle in a tradition going back to Gallipoli. Worth watching.

Last edited:
Another movie I quite like is Danger Close, the Battle of Long Tan. It’s based on the real battle set during the Vietnam war, with the actual participants depicted in the movie. Of course they introduce some aggro between the soldiers for dramatic effect that didn’t exist, Pity, I don’t think it was necessary. It was a great victory against vastly greater numbers in horrible conditions and with very limited ammunition. I thought it was great how they showed the close co-operation between the Aussies and the Kiwis and how they have relied on each other in battle in a tradition going back to Gallipoli. Worth watching.

Watched this movie last weekend. Pretty good.

Life with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence, it is a must. The language is awful but the movie is hilarious. I have to watch it when my wife is not home.

We watched Army of the dead last weekend. It was 2 1/2 hrs long. We like the big dude in it. We liked 2/3 of the movie BUT IT GOT SO BAD AT THE END. My friend loved it. We are giving it a Rotten Tomato review.

Back