Got the Green Light!

jhblaze1

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Agate Black 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
Wife gave me the green light today to order my truck.

My Jeep is paid off and is leaking oil...I don't expect it's anything catastrophic but probably still not cheap. Going to get it fixed and then sell it to Carvana as soon as I can get my title converted from MA to CA to make the sale easier.

Will call dealer this week to tell him to submit my order:

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
customer placed TPMS/Camera
Spray in Bed liner
wheel well liners front and rear
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

still thinking about the winch...not sure I need it as I don't plan to do any hardcore offroading.

My Jeep is paid off and is leaking oil...I don't expect it's anything catastrophic but probably still not cheap. Going to get it fixed and then sell it to Carvana as soon as I can get my title converted from MA to CA to make the sale easier.

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
Spray in Bed liner
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

still thinking about the winch...not sure I need it as I don't plan to do any hardcore offroading.
Damn! Loaded to the gills! I agree about the winch, I don't plan on doing anything crazy like some on here either.

Congratulations bro!

Congrats! ? I think I'd get the winch IMO, just to have it.

I go back and forth. $3K is a lot of money for something that will likely never get used. But it is cool. We'll see.
I ordered mine without the winch to free up money for other things I wanted more. I had to set some kind of spending limit and that got cut.its almost harder ordering your own and seeing what you could have if you just spend more money. Congrats!

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
Spray in Bed liner
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

Awesome Sauce. Congrats. Did I miss the color. I’m syched for you. You helped me so much back when helping me decide. So a mighty thanks my man
Now the winch in reality showed 2,700$ with x plan. So take it for what it’s worth. I did go for it, figuring the one time I really need it would be worth it. And resale. But if you don’t use it I bet it will get rusty and crusty. We have a lot of snow in North East so I just considered pulling a couple of un lucky souls that slipped off the road. But that being said the day you order it, will be a great day. Congrats The Wait is terrible. Now go get that sick deal. Below invoice I hope.
Miss you on this Forum. You are a blast. Peace out
?????????

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
Spray in Bed liner
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

ditch the moon roof and get the winch, I never use the moon roof personally.

Congrats! That’s pretty much exactly what I ordered. Winch wasn’t available when I ordered. My only regrets were that I didn’t order the bed cover with it (would have saved me some time) and I wish I had ordered it with the backup alarm. I wanted a backup alarm tied to an upfitter switch. It’s not a big deal to install but I could have cut the wire to the factory one, attached it to the in and out of the 5 prong relay, and then run the upfitter wire to the coil side and been done rather than having to pull out the tail lamp and such. Anyway, good luck to you!

I am talking with 2 dealers now to see if I can get a smoking deal on a 2020 1 diesel one gas otherwise I’ll be ordering next month when I pay the wife’s car off. I am on the edge on the winch too. In reality for me it will hopefully not be used ever but I drive up in the north east alot alone meeting people for snowmobiling or even quick trips myself and I got stuck bad in the snow in my current truck once in the middle of no where and really that’s what’s pushing me to get it.

I am worried about it getting all rusty too but I have a warn 12000 that has been on my wheeling truck or car trailer outside for 15 years or so. It still goes on strong, only one rebuild! Warn does make good stuff. So ultimately leaning towards it. The wife wants the sun roof but I don’t care for them and would prob have the cover always closed.
Congrats on the order! You must me pumped!

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
Spray in Bed liner
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

I'm going to order the winch, dual batteries and altinators. I have a winch on my quad and my Jeep and use them sparingly. But when I needed them, I REALLY needed them. I've bent rebar, extracted lawn mowers, got unstuck raised snow plows...
It's a big truck and if you get stuck, need need a big truck to extract you. It's like concealed carry, better have it and not need it than....
It's not the last $3000 that gets you, it's the first $70000. ?

ditch the moon roof and get the winch, I never use the moon roof personally.
Same!! The twin panel moonroof on my 2015 lariat would rattle slightly on cold days and drive me insane!!! Only opened it 3 times in 5 years, my tremor is not getting a moonroof. Dealers around here won’t install a plow on a twin panel moonroof truck either.

I'm going to order the winch, dual batteries and altinators. I have a winch on my quad and my Jeep and use them sparingly. But when I needed them, I REALLY needed them. I've bent rebar, extracted lawn mowers, got unstuck raised snow plows...
It's a big truck and if you get stuck, need need a big truck to extract you. It's like concealed carry, better have it and not need it than....
It's not the last $3000 that gets you, it's the first $70000. ?
And it looks bad A, of course.

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
Spray in Bed liner
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

I'm going back and forth on the sun roof. I'm worried about long term durability.

2021 Platinum Tremor
moon roof
adaptive steering
fifth wheel prep
Spray in Bed liner
mud flaps front/rear
engine block heater
supplemental cab heater
cab clearance lights
upfitter switches

Do you use a winch now with your jeep? If yes buy it! Congrats!

Congrats and at this point get the winch!

Same!! The twin panel moonroof on my 2015 lariat would rattle slightly on cold days and drive me insane!!! Only opened it 3 times in 5 years, my tremor is not getting a moonroof. Dealers around here won’t install a plow on a twin panel moonroof truck either.
That's probably 2 times more than I opened mine in 5 years on my f350. Did not order a moon roof on my Tremor. I love convertibles but hate sun roofs - go figure.

Back