Got started on mine!!

Fordseniormaster

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor, 2020 Explorer ST
1.5 level kit, Leer camper, methods, 37’s Toyo! Icon track bar(Bad Ass)!!!!! PMF steering stabilizer with Fox. Love it Love it Love it!!!
Still have the winch and bed rug to go !! Can’t wait to use it this weekend!!

Attachments

• BD306B71-A002-4CDA-A1E1-6E009812BC77.jpeg
    BD306B71-A002-4CDA-A1E1-6E009812BC77.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 870
  • A616F746-5313-462F-B76C-0583C664082C.jpeg
    A616F746-5313-462F-B76C-0583C664082C.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 838
  • 2CEF4CC2-C39F-45ED-BD18-618E031C9EF6.png
    2CEF4CC2-C39F-45ED-BD18-618E031C9EF6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 867
  • 7BD0D5CE-1D2B-4D17-88D0-3B6C35EFC0DD.jpeg
    7BD0D5CE-1D2B-4D17-88D0-3B6C35EFC0DD.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 855
1.5 level kit, Leer camper, methods, 37’s Toyo! Icon track bar(Bad Ass)!!!!! PMF steering stabilizer with Fox. Love it Love it Love it!!!
Looking Sharp

I like the wheels .... they looked stock until i really looked at them ....

What does the fox steering a stabilizer bar do?

Great looking setup! The canopy looks awesome. Well done.

That looks awesome @Fordseniormaster - Great choice on wheels, camper shell, lift! Stance looks great! I think it's ready to enter the Tremor of the Month photo contest!! ?

Will you post up your alignment specs before an after the lift and what Castor bushings you used?

Will you post up your alignment specs before an after the lift and what Castor bushings you used?
I’ll align it tomorrow at the shop, but I didn’t get the specs before the lift, being a straight axle the alignment should be good just recenter the steering wheel and the axle with the Icon track bar.

Im curious to see if the Castor is still in spec.
Every SD I put a 1.5 level on the castor was out of spec,guess I need to look at mine and order some more for when I put mine on..

Last edited:
Every time I think I am happy with my 35's I see you guys who swapped to 37's and I think " DAMN, I need some 37's" :cool:

Looks good bro!

what leer topper is that? very nice looking

What did you use for the 1.5 leveling kit? Were you able to use the factory shocks , how do they handle the 37's . By the way , "Hats Off to The Ford Senior Master" I know how difficult it is to achieve and how much knowledge it brings. I will definitely follow your input because I know you Get It !!

What did you use for the 1.5 leveling kit? Were you able to use the factory shocks , how do they handle the 37's . By the way , "Hats Off to The Ford Senior Master" I know how difficult it is to achieve and how much knowledge it brings. I will definitely follow your input because I know you Get It !!
Thanks!! I just used the ReadyLift version. Pretty basic but it’s all you need! Truck handles the 37’s great and I would do it all over again! Finally got just about all of it done! The winch really turned out great and neat! Thanks again on the Senior Master deal, it is a lot of work and time to achieve and to maintain. Been with Ford since 1990. Have had just about all the cool Ford stuff since but I really give it to Ford with this Tremor. It’s the best of all I can Tow what I want and still be cool and have all the cool stuff! My wife’s is in a Explorer ST and I think she wants the Tremor as hers now! I hope I can help who ever on this site and bring a few pointers here and there.

Back