Got started on mine!!

Thanks!! I just used the ReadyLift version. Pretty basic but it’s all you need! Truck handles the 37’s great and I would do it all over again! Finally got just about all of it done! The winch really turned out great and neat! Thanks again on the Senior Master deal, it is a lot of work and time to achieve and to maintain. Been with Ford since 1990. Have had just about all the cool Ford stuff since but I really give it to Ford with this Tremor. It’s the best of all I can Tow what I want and still be cool and have all the cool stuff! My wife’s is in a Explorer ST and I think she wants the Tremor as hers now! I hope I can help who ever on this site and bring a few pointers here and there.
I started as Ford Tech in 1976. It's been in my blood ever since. Moved to service management with Ford and Lincoln Mercury for about 25 years and ended up Fixed Operations Manger for 22 dealerships at a large dealer group. So I admire your career path and accomplishments. Oh yeah, do you need the adjustable track bar with 1.5 " kit or can I get away with kit only and keep Tremor shocks. Plan on continuing to ru 35s. Thanks

Even with the 1.5 kit the axle will still move over but its personal preference deal, the steering shock do change the steering a little bit, but i installed mine at 60 miles so i wont ever see the difference

Even with the 1.5 kit the axle will still move over but its personal preference deal, the steering shock do change the steering a little bit, but i installed mine at 60 miles so i wont ever see the difference
Where you able to keep the alignment in spec pretty easy?

Level kit does not affect your alignment just throws off the steering wheel, it’s a straight axle the camber/caster is not affected. It is always good to check it. But it will change the steering wheel center and caster angle sum but it will be minimum. On the superduty we like to run the least amount of caster to help prevent the death wobble issues.

1.5 level kit, Leer camper, methods, 37’s Toyo! Icon track bar(Bad Ass)!!!!! PMF steering stabilizer with Fox. Love it Love it Love it!!!
Still have the winch and bed rug to go !! Can’t wait to use it this weekend!!
Truck looks nice. I've been racking my brain on wheel and tires.... ran across yours What is the Offset and size of those Methods?

thanks

Back