Got started on mine!!

Fordseniormaster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor, 2020 Explorer ST
1.5 level kit, Leer camper, methods, 37’s Toyo! Icon track bar(Bad Ass)!!!!! PMF steering stabilizer with Fox. Love it Love it Love it!!!
Still have the winch and bed rug to go !! Can’t wait to use it this weekend!!

Attachments

Globalhawk

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF (Ret)
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
1.5 level kit, Leer camper, methods, 37’s Toyo! Icon track bar(Bad Ass)!!!!! PMF steering stabilizer with Fox. Love it Love it Love it!!!
Looking Sharp

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ
I like the wheels .... they looked stock until i really looked at them ....

Jtv107

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
‘20 F250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
‘20 Tacoma TRD
What does the fox steering a stabilizer bar do?

Kevlar Kodiak

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Platinum Tremor
Great looking setup! The canopy looks awesome. Well done.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
That looks awesome @Fordseniormaster - Great choice on wheels, camper shell, lift! Stance looks great! I think it's ready to enter the Tremor of the Month photo contest!! 🤣

LVRaider

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F350
Will you post up your alignment specs before an after the lift and what Castor bushings you used?

OP
Fordseniormaster

Fordseniormaster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Will you post up your alignment specs before an after the lift and what Castor bushings you used?
I’ll align it tomorrow at the shop, but I didn’t get the specs before the lift, being a straight axle the alignment should be good just recenter the steering wheel and the axle with the Icon track bar.

LVRaider

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F350
Im curious to see if the Castor is still in spec.
Every SD I put a 1.5 level on the castor was out of spec,guess I need to look at mine and order some more for when I put mine on..

Last edited:

abill

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Every time I think I am happy with my 35's I see you guys who swapped to 37's and I think " DAMN, I need some 37's" :cool:

Looks good bro!

Colfaxent

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor F250 Black
Current Ride #2
2016 Ford Edge Sport
What did you use for the 1.5 leveling kit? Were you able to use the factory shocks , how do they handle the 37's . By the way , "Hats Off to The Ford Senior Master" I know how difficult it is to achieve and how much knowledge it brings. I will definitely follow your input because I know you Get It !!

OP
Fordseniormaster

Fordseniormaster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
What did you use for the 1.5 leveling kit? Were you able to use the factory shocks , how do they handle the 37's . By the way , "Hats Off to The Ford Senior Master" I know how difficult it is to achieve and how much knowledge it brings. I will definitely follow your input because I know you Get It !!
Thanks!! I just used the ReadyLift version. Pretty basic but it’s all you need! Truck handles the 37’s great and I would do it all over again! Finally got just about all of it done! The winch really turned out great and neat! Thanks again on the Senior Master deal, it is a lot of work and time to achieve and to maintain. Been with Ford since 1990. Have had just about all the cool Ford stuff since but I really give it to Ford with this Tremor. It’s the best of all I can Tow what I want and still be cool and have all the cool stuff! My wife’s is in a Explorer ST and I think she wants the Tremor as hers now! I hope I can help who ever on this site and bring a few pointers here and there.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge