Big John Son

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
1991 Prius
Yeeeehawww!

WS.PNG

Thanks! July 27th. Dealer says its due in 10/15
I ordered my Lariat on 7/29. The dealership has told me my build is 10/12. (My truck was ordered with a priority code of 19) I still haven’t seen any proof of my build on any of the tracking sites. But, when I hear people like you getting their window stickers - that gives me hope! :) Again, congrats!

I ordered my Lariat on 7/29. The dealership has told me my build is 10/12. (My truck was ordered with a priority code of 19) I still haven’t seen any proof of my build on any of the tracking sites. But, when I hear people like you getting their window stickers - that gives me hope! :) Again, congrats!

I deal with a commercial sales guy that more or less runs the whole dealership. I also buy a shit ton of vehicles from him for the company I work with. I got a priority 10 on my order. Not sure exactly how all that works, but I hope you get yours soon!

Your truck looks killer blacked out with velocity blue. Sure to turn heads!
Your Big Black Beauty will turn heads also Big John. It'll sound killer with that 7.3 :)

Your Big Black Beauty will turn heads also Big John. It'll sound killer with that 7.3 :)

Ahhhhhhhhhh....so true.....I cant fuckin wait!

I have so many small mods planned too. Half of which are ready to bolt on and some I still need to buy sooner than later! Which reminds me that I have shit to sell so I can buy new shit for the truck. I have a short term and 5 year mod plan for this rig !

you beat me to it
congrats !!!!
I thought you Ordered a 2021 Cadcam1. And what does cadcam1 represent my man. I see Godzilla with your name so i assume 7.3

Just checked on mine today (after I already did yesterday haha) and it moved into production and said window sticker available. But when I went into the link it says the window sticker hasn't been released for this truck yet, check back later. Can't wait to see the window sticker atleast, and then the truck when its finally here!!!!

I thought you Ordered a 2021 Cadcam1. And what does cadcam1 represent my man. I see Godzilla with your name so i assume 7.3
It is my company name and my initials
I own a cnc mold and model shop
I ordered a 2020 on July 9th, and Ford gave me the vin # July 30th through my dealer. I have a gmc lease through December so I wanted a late build. Have a priority 20 on my build ?
Really want a “10” PRIORITY like BJS ?
Just a week away and thinking of last minute adds !!! As you say go for it and do not regret it Iron Man !!!!

It is my company name and my initials
I own a cnc mold and model shop
I ordered a 2020 on July 9th, and Ford gave me the vin # July 30th through my dealer. I have a gmc lease through December so I wanted a late build. Have a priority 20 on my build ?
Really want a “10” PRIORITY like BJS ?
Just a week away and thinking of last minute adds !!! As you say go for it and do not regret it Iron Man !!!!
Cool. I love finding things out about my friends. Im syched for your new truck my man. Good fro you. :)

Just checked on mine today (after I already did yesterday haha) and it moved into production and said window sticker available. But when I went into the link it says the window sticker hasn't been released for this truck yet, check back later. Can't wait to see the window sticker atleast, and then the truck when its finally here!!!!

Great feeling aint it! My window sticker took about 24 hours (next day) to pop up after it moved into production status.

Back