Got my vin number today for 2021

Antimatterbluetremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Jeep
My dealer reached out to me today. My order was accepted 2 weeks ago for a 2021 antimatter blue tremor and we have a build date for 10/26. Sounds like it may be the first day of builds from the Kentucky plant. Super exciting! Will keep everyone updated as I get more info.

Congratulations, can't wait t see that color in person.

Absolutely. Will post pics when I get it. I actually placed my order sept 15 just over a week ago. Super quick.
How jealous am I! I checked w my dealer today. No such luck. Do you recall your priority code? Keep hearing it doesn’t matter so am I just curious. Congrats!

How jealous am I! I checked w my dealer today. No such luck. Do you recall your priority code? Keep hearing it doesn’t matter so am I just curious. Congrats!

Yea I was priority code 19 and ordered it last Tuesday the 15th. I thought it was 2 weeks agobc it happened so fast but no it was last week when I went back and looked. I had see someone else say they had gotten a vin and build date today as well so it’s starting to happen. I’m sure yours is around the corner too.

Super jealous right now - I ordered my 2021 a month ago with a priority code of 12 (I'm beginning to think that doesn't mean much anymore?). Checked with my dealer today - no VIN.

Priority codes are as follows. 1-9 is set by Ford, 10-19 is set by your dealer at their discretion but it has to be a retail sold unit, 20-80 is dealer discretion for stock orders only. Ford will sometimes go pick certain units and change the code to 1 or 2 to fit productions needs. I placed my order Monday it got picked up today with a vin and production week of 11/9. Priority codes that are set by the dealer is how Ford picks what to pull for the week based on the dealers priority. If the dealer has 5 units to order the week it takes the 5 lowest numbers starting at 10. is has nothing to do with the priority that ford will build your truck. if your dealer has 10 tremors on order, with only 5 allocation then 5 won't get picked up. If the dealer sets 3 of them at 10 if they have 3 allocations then all 3 get picked if they have 2 then it will randomly grab two. hope that helps understand the codes.

Last edited:
Mine has a priority code of 10.. No build date yet

Ordered on 9/15 and got my Vin# yesterday but no build date scheduled yet..
The Ford Tracking site and Alumizilla didn't have an update but when I emailed my Sales guy he was able to see scheduled for 11/9/20. I ordered 9/15 as well with a 10 priority code.

Edit: Sorry I ordered 9/18 just went back and looked.

I got a VIN number today but no build date scheduled yet. I ordered on August 24th

And I got a build week of 11/9 but sales guy says no VIN yet. I think he’s just trying to shut me up ahead of the weekend.

I too was told yesterday that my build week is 11/9. I ordered 8/24. I am a priority code 19. The dealer still hasn't e-mailed me the VIN yet and told me he doesn't know what day of that week that it will be built.

I just got a message from my dealership saying that my truck is scheduled to be built on 11/2 and delivery to the dealership will be on 11/6.

I just got a message from my dealership saying that my truck is scheduled to be built on 11/2 and delivery to the dealership will be on 11/6.
Shipped and delivered in 4 days...you must live at the factory. ?

Emailed my dealer today and she said the VIN came in this morning. Order receipt date Aug 24 (Ford tracking site won't load, but Alumizila came up quick). No build date yet but she said she should have that tomorrow.

Shipped and delivered in 4 days...you must live at the factory. ?
That’s just what the dealership told me. I think that maybe they have it wrong and that it’s scheduled for the week of the 2nd and built on the 6th. But it will be sweet if it is the way the dealership

Back