Got my Delivery Date today!

Fordseniormaster

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor, 2020 Explorer ST
10/13/2020, i got a delivery date today on the tracking from Ford, talked to my sales dept and they show 10/07, so maybe first of October. At least i know the truck is built and just waiting to be shipped. Been trying to get an issue with Leer lined out all day. If anybody has more photos of a Leer XL on there Tremor i would love to see more photos. Thanks

they seem to come in sooner than what the tracking sites says.
that will be great day for you!

10/13/2020, i got a delivery date today on the tracking from Ford, talked to my sales dept and they show 10/07, so maybe first of October. At least i know the truck is built and just waiting to be shipped. Been trying to get an issue with Leer lined out all day. If anybody has more photos of a Leer XL on there Tremor i would love to see more photos. Thanks

According to my dealer, my build is next week and they are expecting an Oct 15 delivery date for me. My order was processed on 7/25. When did you place your order?

That's great news! Should be here before you know it!

7-7 order date and 10-26 est delivery date.

Got ours today, so lucky! This appears to be a special order and for whatever reason they backed out. Total random stop in at a ford dealer in Fairfield CA. They had 2 one was being sold as we arrived, and today we got the other one.

Got ours today, so lucky! This appears to be a special order and for whatever reason they backed out. Total random stop in at a ford dealer in Fairfield CA. They had 2 one was being sold as we arrived, and today we got the other one.
Congrats!!
What type of deal did Fairfield give you. I called them in may inquiring about an 19 150. They wanted msrp minus rebates for a year and half old truck that with the 21 being redesigned. Laughing so hard as I hung up the phone....

Last edited:
Congrats!!
What type of deal did Fairfield give you. I called them in may inquiring about an 19 150. They wanted msrp minus rebates for a year and half old truck that with the 21 being redesigned. Laughing so hard as I hung up the phone....
Just about $3K under MSRP. We've purchased many vehicles (we're old) and thought they went above what they needed to do. They don't play sales games like some dealers that we've walked away from before. Overall a great experience on a very hard to locate vehicle. Got some BS from local dealers earlier.

Just about $3K under MSRP. We've purchased many vehicles (we're old) and thought they went above what they needed to do. They don't play sales games like some dealers that we've walked away from before. Overall a great experience on a very hard to locate vehicle. Got some BS from local dealers earlier.
I’m glad you’re happy.
May I ask which local dealers?

Interesting, mine shows a Production date of 9/15 going to the same dealership and today I got an estimate of 10/3 for delivery on the Ford Tracking site. I'm going to call the dealership today and see what they show as it seems they may get different information.

Congrats! The anticipation must be tough :D

Interesting, mine shows a Production date of 9/15 going to the same dealership and today I got an estimate of 10/3 for delivery on the Ford Tracking site. I'm going to call the dealership today and see what they show as it seems they may get different information.
Delivery date for mine when we check at the shop is the 3rd also but when I check on the ford site it’s the 13th crazy!

Maybe we get lucky and they arrive on the same truck!
Maybe so! I got here this morning and look your winch is here also! We are probably the only dealer ever to 2 winch kits in stock at the same time! ?

Attachments

• D9CC9BC8-0A51-4415-A419-D6696A636ADD.jpeg
    D9CC9BC8-0A51-4415-A419-D6696A636ADD.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 7
Maybe so! I got here this morning and look your winch is here also! We are probably the only dealer ever to 2 winch kits in stock at the same time! ?
Thank you for posting that, I agree, very possibly the first dealership with 2 kits in stock. I will have to come down and see it. A warm up for the real thing ?

Back