Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor 7.3 Godzilla
Current Ride #2
2020 Kubota MX5800
First Responder
Retired Law Enforcement
Came in and ordered last Friday and got my vin and build week today (following Thursday)!!!! Now for the W.....A........I.....T ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Attachments

• C1234529-8AD2-451F-A59F-B7D4B6BB2AE2.jpeg
    C1234529-8AD2-451F-A59F-B7D4B6BB2AE2.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 113
Congrats! ??

Congrats, BigJack!
now, all you can do is w.a.i.t one.day.at.a.time....o_O you WILL make it! ?
I have a '21 ordered as well with a build date of 11-09-20. Searching for upgrades/add-ons has helped pass the time, but this forum has helped most. ?

congrats will be fun to track the progress and see your photos when it arrives.

Congrats! Thats a fast timeline. I just ordered on 10-13 and dealer gave me my vin yesterday 10-16. but no build date yet.

Came in and ordered last Friday and got my vin and build week today (following Thursday)!!!! Now for the W.....A........I.....T ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
Dang that was fast...Jump on the WAIT train like the rest of us!!

Congrats! Thats a fast timeline. I just ordered on 10-13 and dealer gave me my vin yesterday 10-16. but no build date yet.
Ask your salesman or the sales manager to check it for you. They get the build date WAY BEFORE ITS POSTED. I had to wait from a 8/24 build to 10/15, this past Thursday to be processed. I got so DICKED OVER but with some help from FRIENDS AND BROTHERS on this Forum they finally pulled it. The sales manager told me I have a build date of 11/30. But can’t see it yet. Are they Lying to me. I’m going to believe they are telling the truth. Good luck my brother. Maybe the Birthday of our BEASTS ARE ON THE SAME DAY. ????✌️?????????

Just got my window sticker! Status went from “in order processing“ to “in production”. Almost 2 weeks ahead of my scheduled build week.

Attachments

• E7918429-C7B6-4674-9649-D3F836608D1C.png
    E7918429-C7B6-4674-9649-D3F836608D1C.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
congrats

Congrats, BigJack!
now, all you can do is w.a.i.t one.day.at.a.time....o_O you WILL make it! ?
I have a '21 ordered as well with a build date of 11-09-20. Searching for upgrades/add-ons has helped pass the time, but this forum has helped most. ?
How was the build process? Not sure if I should try and snag one off a lot or just build

How was the build process? Not sure if I should try and snag one off a lot or just build

I found a dealer that specializes in ordering Super Duty trucks. Family members of mine have ordered at this dealership for years, and I jumped on board when I couldn't locate what I wanted. The build process was downright enjoyable. In my case, I got on the phone with the owner of the dealership and she went through each available option, step-by-step. The process was not lengthy, but it was thorough.
If you can not find 'exactly' what you're looking for on a lot, I encourage you to order a Super Duty. When you find the right dealer, the process will be very easy; and in a lot of cases (such as my own), the truck will end up costing considerably less than similar vehicles on a dealer's lot (after all, those trucks were 'special ordered' by someone...and that someone was guessing at which options would appeal to a large swath of potential buyers).
I tried my darndest to beat my dealer's price, but I couldn't do it, so I ordered one... mine will be here first week in December (Lord willing and if the creek don't rise ;) )

All the best, Denali. If I can help you further, don't hesitate to holler at me

Last edited:
I found a dealer that specializes in ordering Super Duty trucks. Family members of mine have ordered at this dealership for years, and I jumped on board when I couldn't locate what I wanted. The build process was downright enjoyable. In my case, I got on the phone with the owner of the dealership and she went through each available option, step-by-step. The process was not lengthy, but it was thorough.
If you can not find 'exactly' what you're looking for on a lot, I encourage you to order a Super Duty. When you find the right dealer, the process will be very easy; and in a lot of cases (such as my own), the truck will end up costing considerably less than similar vehicles on a dealer's lot (after all, those trucks were 'special ordered' by someone...and that someone was guessing at which options would appeal to a large swath of potential buyers).
I tried my darndest to beat my dealer's price, but I couldn't do it, so I ordered one... mine will be here first week in December.

I had the exact same experience! Highly recommend ordering one!

I tried my darndest to beat my dealer's price, but I couldn't do it, so I ordered one... mine will be here first week in December (Lord willing and if the creek don't rise ;) )

You don’t happen to know any in. Costal NC do you?

You don’t happen to know any in. Costal NC do you?

No sir, I sure don't. Like I mentioned earlier, I did my level-headed best to beat the dealership that I ended up dealing with.
I shopped in-person, online, and over the phone all over the state of Texas and multiple dealers in NM, OK, CO, and AR. The dealer I settled on is located in Kingfisher, OK, and it's called Boeckman Ford.
When everything is all said and done, it's only the bottom line matters (trade-in, or not).
I spoke with a guy on Facebook Messenger not long ago. He is from NY, and we talked about this same topic. From what I understand, he ordered a '21 F250 Tremor from Boeckman Ford and will have it transported to him. He saved enough (vs 'local' dealerships) to have it shipped to him and still come out ahead (bottom line).
Like the old Yellow Pages ad used to say, "let your fingers do the walking". ? Grab your phone and hit-up a bunch of dealers....find one that desires to order a truck for you (Boeckman def. falls in this category).
I realize there can be an advantage ordering from a local dealership when it comes to warranty work; but for the most part,
'a Ford dealer is a Ford dealer' (when each is competent).
If you happen to call Boeckman Ford, try to speak with Bev'. She owns the place. Please tell her Todd C. pointed you in their direction. I think it's def. worth a phone call, to at least compare Boeckman's prices to the others.
Wherever you do your dealing, whether it's off a dealer's lot or an order, I hope it goes well!
Please let me know how it all ends up.

No sir, I sure don't. Like I mentioned earlier, I did my level-headed best to beat the dealership that I ended up dealing with.
I shopped in-person, online, and over the phone all over the state of Texas and multiple dealers in NM, OK, CO, and AR. The dealer I settled on is located in Kingfisher, OK, and it's called Boeckman Ford.
When everything is all said and done, it's only the bottom line matters (trade-in, or not).
I spoke with a guy on Facebook Messenger not long ago. He is from NY, and we talked about this same topic. From what I understand, he ordered a '21 F250 Tremor from Boeckman Ford and will have it transported to him. He saved enough (vs 'local' dealerships) to have it shipped to him and still come out ahead (bottom line).
Like the old Yellow Pages ad used to say, "let your fingers do the walking". ? Grab your phone and hit-up a bunch of dealers....find one that desires to order a truck for you (Boeckman def. falls in this category).
I realize there can be an advantage ordering from a local dealership when it comes to warranty work; but for the most part,
'a Ford dealer is a Ford dealer' (when each is competent).
If you happen to call Boeckman Ford, try to speak with Bev'. She owns the place. Please tell her Todd C. pointed you in their direction. I think it's def. worth a phone call, to at least compare Boeckman's prices to the others.
Wherever you do your dealing, whether it's off a dealer's lot or an order, I hope it goes well!
Please let me know how it all ends up.

I’ll have to look them up! Thank you

Back