Good evening from NE PA

DancesWithHooks

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
United States Navy, Retired
Current Ride
2016 Toyota Tundra SR5 (2021 F250 Tremor 7.3L on order)
Well I’ve been lurking around here since I placed my 2021 order on 10/7. Figured I should finally introduce myself. I’m in NE PA in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. I’m trading in a 2016 Tundra SR5. So needless to say, this is a huge upgrade. My Tremor was initially scheduled for production next week on 12/2. Ford order tracking shows the truck as “In Production”. I’m not sure if it was moved up a week or If it’s really being built next week. It’s gonna be a F250, Agate Black, Lariat Sport. 7.3L. I added the Ultimate Trailer Tow, Lariat Value Package, upfitter switches and a few other extra items. This site already has me planning ways for me to depart with my next paycheck... in the form of the November Group buy. Looking forward to becoming a part of this group.
~Jimmy

PS. When are the 2021 hats coming?

Welcome

Welcome Jimmy!

Welcome, Jimmy (aka DancesWithHooks ?)

Welcome to the forum and the Tremor club from a Pa guy from the other side of the state! Congratulations on the order. It will be in your driveway soon!

Congratulations and welcome.

Welcome! ?

Well I’ve been lurking around here since I placed my 2021 order on 10/7. Figured I should finally introduce myself. I’m in NE PA in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. I’m trading in a 2016 Tundra SR5. So needless to say, this is a huge upgrade. My Tremor was initially scheduled for production next week on 12/2. Ford order tracking shows the truck as “In Production”. I’m not sure if it was moved up a week or If it’s really being built next week. It’s gonna be a F250, Agate Black, Lariat Sport. 7.3L. I added the Ultimate Trailer Tow, Lariat Value Package, upfitter switches and a few other extra items. This site already has me planning ways for me to depart with my next paycheck... in the form of the November Group buy. Looking forward to becoming a part of this group.
~Jimmy

Congrats and welcome fellow East Coaster. Jim love Dances With Hooks. We have a thread how did you come up your name. Funny thread. So what’s up with Dances With Hooks. Your not an Ironworker in the Raising gang “Tag Line Man”
Anyway Brother I hope your Beast comes to you built right without any flaws. Look forward to seeing pics. Happy Thanksgiving and GODS Blessings to you and your family

Congrats and welcome to this awesome site. My tremor went into production a week early as well. It was scheduled for the 23, but went in on the 16-17. Can't wait to see pictures

~Jimmy

Welcome and congrats on scoring an earlier production date. I am about an hour directly east of you in PA.

Congrats and welcome fellow East Coaster. Jim love Dances With Hooks. We have a thread how did you come up your name. Funny thread. So what’s up with Dances With Hooks. Your not an Ironworker in the Raising gang “Tag Line Man”
Anyway Brother I hope your Beast comes to you built right without any flaws. Look forward to seeing pics. Happy Thanksgiving and GODS Blessings to you and your family

Iron Man. I posted the story over on the moniker thread. It’s a pretty funny story. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well! I also hope the truck is well built. This is my first Ford since my first vehicle purchase. A 1979 Ford F-150 short bed. It was also black. I still have it though. I have plans to fix it up, drop in a Coyote motor, and replace the twin I beam front suspension with one from a Crown Vic.

DAFCD4EE-DA61-4D18-A723-50776DDB5F89.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back