Good dealers in the Northwest?

sillawydna

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'21 Tremor 6.7
Anyone here have suggestions for honest dealers in WA, OR, ID, or MT who offer good deals on a new Tremors?

Thanks,
Andy

Don't know for sure about Tremors or what is available, but we got a decent deal on my wife's new vehicle - about $4.5k lower than MSRP, $1.3k more on her trade and still all of the rebates that we qualified for on her new Explorer ST at Sound Ford in Renton. We looked over here and found her a blue one, but she liked the Rapid Red better and a better price that made it worth the day trip to pick up. I ordered my Tremor from Gus Johnson Ford over here in Spokane and was able to get about $5k off of MSRP, what I paid for my 2019 F150 for trade value and rebates. we did look there for her new Explorer, but she was wanting a 2020 with all the extra promo crap that Ford was offering, so we had to hunt one down that was spec'd as she wanted.

I ordered mine from Corwin Ford in Nampa, ID. I felt the deal was solid and fair, it was $4500 off MSRP. A little bit higher than Costco website service put it at, but Costco also says their $ are "estimated", could be more or less from each dealer. I felt it was a solid first shot and we didnt have to play any back and forth so I was good with it. Some folks on here have gotten more and some may have gotten less. For me its about Time or Money, pick one, right now I am finishing up a new home build in Id and sprucing up our house in SoCal to sell, so I dont have a lot of time, or patience for that matter!

Last edited:
Kendall Ford of Meridian, ID was the easiest and best deal I ever had for a new vehicle, it was my 2018 F250. It was all done by email and text, got 10% off on last year's model without asking and there was no pressure on anything in the finance office, just purely a "here's the facts, buy what you want" deal. They picked me up from the airport and I was on the road in an hour.

For my Tremor I custom ordered from Gus Johnson in Spokane, WA. Got invoice on a '21 the first week 21s we're available to order by simply asking for their best price, and they wouldn't budge 1 cent after that so it really was their best. Great after sales support from Nate and Cam.who helped me make a change mid production (60W!), and Ann in finance was very informative and low pressure. Had to get the radar box recalibrated after the winch install and the service manager rushed me to the front of the line.

Mac's frontierland ford in Miles City Mt got me a good deal, $500 over invoice, way under msrp, ordered a 2021 in September, picked it up in November, Quade was my salesman, super easy and convenient.

Last edited:
I custom ordered a 2021 through Korum Ford in Puyallup, WA. Only paid invoice for it and got a fair offer on trade in. Ask for Brian Camp, he was great and e-mailed me weekly on status of the order. No complaints at all during the entire process.

I also would give a strong thumbs up to Brian and Korum. He was the first person I went to see on my search and he was super helpful and professional. He is a car guy and gives great advice on what options to pick. If you are wondering about axle ratios he’ll say “don’t fear the gear”; he makes things easy. He’ll prepare a draft on-line order and give you a printout to review. Korum also offers a lifetime warranty on powertrain stuff which is a plus. He comes across as professional. Even when I did not buy from him (I got below X plan pricing somewhere else and decided to pull the trigger then), he was a true professional and this is why I am recommending him.

Steve C. (Fleet Manager at Ford of Kirkland) is super easy also. He’ll build the truck right in front of your eyes and send you all sorts of paperwork and screen shots if you want the details on your order. I got a clean buyers order with the truck, tax, doc fee and license and went on my way. He sent me a screen shot a few days later showing the priority of “10”. I am trying not to torture him for more screen shots or updates…

I had considered going to Skagit Ford (8.5% sales tax vs. 10.3%) and got a warm reception when I reached out to them. If you feel like saving a buck, they might be worth a look…and they are just down the road from you.

I visited a couple of other dealers in the area. Ford of Bellevue was good at helping me out. Sound told me it would be June before they got any trucks. I mumbled something to the effect that that is when the 2022’s usually start rolling out and was told it was because of Covid. When asked, I left my name and number as a courtesy to the sales person and just ambled on.

Bowen Scarff would be worth a look. They were helpful when I went in, just like Ford of Bellevue. I just never ended up going back after I started orbiting around Skagit, FOK, and Korum.

Full disclosure: I had an X Plan PIN. This probably helped cut through whatever negotiation would have been needed, but I got the sense that Brian and Steve are the ones to go to if you don’t have an X plan and need to cut a good deal. They look like they have been around a long time and you probably don’t get there without being a solid person.

I had good luck with Helena Motors in MT. No doc fees, but don’t think they have any Tremors in stock. Looks like Missoula and Butte may have some in stock.

I ordered through Kendall in Meridian. They didn't bicker on xplan and they also made a change to my order after a build week and vin were issued. Even though many on here say it can't be done, it can be. Salesman was easy to work with and was helpful on the order.

Just submitted an order with Damerow Ford in Beaverton, OR.
$1500 under invoice. Fast, Easy. Don't know much else about the dealership.
Worked with Amy Wilkerson. (3608435651) She said she would do any '21 Superduty at $1500 under invoice.
Weren't a lot of dealers in my area that seemed excited about putting in an order.

Just submitted an order with Damerow Ford in Beaverton, OR.
$1500 under invoice. Fast, Easy. Don't know much else about the dealership.
Worked with Amy Wilkerson. (3608435651) She said she would do any '21 Superduty at $1500 under invoice.
Weren't a lot of dealers in my area that seemed excited about putting in an order.
Wow, that sounds like a winner. Any other fees, or just invoice minus the $1,500?

$115 Dealer /Doc Fee.
Interesting I've been in conversation with Cody at this dealership trying to do a little better than 750 under invoice. Maybe I should give Amy a call.

Canby Ford in Canby, Oregon was great to me... they deal pretty much in trucks only so they have the allocation.

Anyone here have suggestions for honest dealers in WA, OR, ID, or MT who offer good deals on a new Tremors?

Thanks,
Andy
Haidlen Ford Oakdale, California. If you take possession of it in Oregon or NV like I did no CA sales tax Eric is the owner good guy been dealing with him for years. They will put it on one of their trucks and meet you across state lines. Tell him Michael sent you. Hell its worth the call.

Had good luck at Corwin Ford Tri-Cities. Paid invoice on the ‘21 F-350 (non-Tremor) I ordered. Did the whole deal over text message. Andrew Springer is who I worked with.

Hey everyone, thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate it! Was about to order from a dealer who was promising a really good deal, then they started playing the price change game at the last minute. I walked away. Happy to say I found what I wanted in stock at my local dealer, Bellingham Ford, the price was fair and they were 100% honest and a great group of people, which goes a long way with me.
27F60E43-22D6-4921-8BB5-6A06B1B4322F.jpeg

Hey everyone, thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate it! Was about to order from a dealer who was promising a really good deal, then they started playing the price change game at the last minute. I walked away. Happy to say I found what I wanted in stock at my local dealer, Bellingham Ford, the price was fair and they were 100% honest and a great group of people, which goes a long way with me.
View attachment 13944
Congrats!

Back