Gonna pull the trigger finally and order one... Questions!

purduesd

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Platty 6.7 Tremor
Ive searched for a couple months now and am over it. Gonna go ahead and order a '21. I have been back and forth quite a bit and am leaning towards:

Star white Platinum 6.7 Tremor w/ dark masala interior and carpet delete.

- I thought for sure it was gonna be a a Lariat Sport for a long time, but decided I really don't want another vehicle with the all black interior. *Tan dog and two boys 9 &4 will make it look like a dumpster pail all the time.

Truck will be used as a daily and have occasional tow duty for a 10k enclosed car hauler, 10lk tilt and 7k lb boat.

I plan to immediately put wheels and tires on it.. Something like methods and 35" K02s probably. -even the tremor

Any reason to go with a limited over the platinum tremor for about the same price.
*A limited would get leveled and 35s
*I like the idea of a factory lift.... no dealer warranty bs so the platinum tremor gets the nod here.
*the limited grill is horrendous so id definitely have to swap that out with something, again win platinum
*I like both the limited and platinum dark marsala pretty equally.

Questions....
1. I have read you can order seat massagers in a platinum, but didn't see the option when i built one on fords site...?
2. I won't be buying a camper or toy hauler at any point. All my trailers are 10k or under. Any reason to get a 350?
3. Can you get sunroof delete on a platinum or limited?
4. Anybody know want company makes the hard tri-fold for ford?
5. Is the supplemental cab heater worthwhile?
6. Guys that have ordered did you spec your truck on the ford site and have ford send it to the dealer or hit the dealer first? I have a '16 KR gasser to trade in.
7. Is the add on trailer rear view camera as awesome as i imagine it?

Thanks fellas! Great group here!

Last edited:
1 . Standard
2. RESALE
3.Standard on Limited, Option on Platinum
4. REV
5. UNSURE (I dont Fuck With The Diesel)
6. Either or, Depends how comfortable you are with options and spec'ing.
7. I cant answer that, Always backed up the old fashioned way.

1 . Standard
2. RESALE
3.Standard on Limited, Option on Platinum
4. REV
5. UNSURE (I dont Fuck With The Diesel)
6. Either or, Depends how comfortable you are with options and spec'ing.
7. I cant answer that, Always backed up the old fashioned way.

Awesome thanks! Ya i’ve always done it the old fashion way too... backing up the the 10’x10’x30’ toaster on wheels in a big city sucks though ;)

I don't think you need a 350 so you could consider the 250,
I would go Platinum Tremor
Not sure on sunroof but I like mine
Not sure on the trip-fold assume you are talking about the bed cover, the Ford one is 4 sections all foldable.
yes to supplement heat
I build trucks on line but its better to do with the salesman, they can run several builds or options in minutes ( or find one who will)
sorry the cameras is a disappointment

I don't think you need a 350 so you could consider the 250,
I would go Platinum Tremor
Not sure on sunroof but I like mine
Not sure on the trip-fold assume you are talking about the bed cover, the Ford one is 4 sections all foldable.
yes to supplement heat
I build trucks on line but its better to do with the salesman, they can run several builds or options in minutes ( or find one who will)
sorry the cameras is a disappointment
I have a platinum without sunroof. Don’t miss the sunroof but that’s just me. They look great when buying but in reality how often is it used?
Yes, the cameras are the awesome. The ultimate trailer backup controller is hit and miss for me.

I thought the Limited was not offered with Tremor package.

Back