Going against the grain

Big John Son

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
1991 Prius
I've been contemplating wheel and tire selections since I have nothing else to do waiting for my Tremor to show up in October.

I went against the grain here and ordered my truck Agate Black (Lariat) with.....*whispers* CHROME! That's right I didn't get the Sport package to make my truck look like Darth Vader!

So, since I am on a roll here, now I might really piss off the "Sport Package Brotherhood" and put these wrapped in 35" Toyo M/T's.

What you say all you chrome and machined aluminum naysayers? Look Bad Ass, or Just Ass?

18x9 +18 offset
NV.PNG

I've been contemplating wheel and tire selections since I have nothing else to do waiting for my Tremor to show up in October.

I went against the grain here and ordered my truck Agate Black (Lariat) with.....*whispers* CHROME! That's right I didn't get the Sport package to make my truck look like Darth Vader!

So, since I am on a roll here, now I might really piss off the "Sport Package Brotherhood" and put these wrapped in 35" Toyo M/T's.

What you say all you chrome and machined aluminum naysayers? Look Bad Ass, or Just Ass?

18x9 +18 offset
View attachment 4469
how about your tremor sticker LOL

Yeah I'm with you, love some chrome accents, nothing crazy beyond factory but it looks nice to me. I honestly would have never thought about blacking out the chrome until getting on some of these forums and facebook groups, etc, now I am thinking thats the only thing acceptable lol, we are talking about a HD TRUCK here! I will just stay a little different and keep my chrome, it will be back in style in no time ;) PS-I do like the factory black wheels though....and the ones you posted look good.

18x9 +18 offset
View attachment 4469
I am thinking Badass....what do YOU think??????? (And I do have the SPORT PKG!!)

Attachments

• 0708201926_HDR.jpg
    0708201926_HDR.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 174
Can’t wait for my “Darth Vader”
My old truck was a Laramie black power wagon with chrome. It looked good, but after the first 5 trips into the woods it showed every scratch and branch mark. It was my first black truck and never again. I went back to silver for this tremor , with the chrome package.

Your from New Jersey so .... the worse this truck will probably see is the turnpike. :)

Can’t wait for my “Darth Vader”

That is the beauty of these trucks. Ford did a great job of providing lots of options and choices. Maybe too many. I went back and forth for a couple weeks and almost went with Blue Jeans with Sport Package. In my humble opinion, The Rapid Red and both Blues look amazing with black trim.

That is the beauty of these trucks. Ford did a great job of providing lots of options and choices. Maybe too many. I went back and forth for a couple weeks and almost went with Blue Jeans with Sport Package. In my humble opinion, The Rapid Red and both Blues look amazing with black trim.
Well stated !!!
And we are on Tremor Forum
Quite the unique group, not a Honda Civic or chevy Cruze page. Every tremor is amazing Ford F-250 ?

My old truck was a Laramie black power wagon with chrome. It looked good, but after the first 5 trips into the woods it showed every scratch and branch mark. It was my first black truck and never again. I went back to silver for this tremor , with the chrome package.

Your from New Jersey so .... the worse this truck will probably see is the turnpike. :)

New Jersey?? I’m in the Yukon dude. My truck will see much more than a turnpike. Lmao

New Jersey?? I’m in the Yukon dude. My truck will see much more than a turnpike. Lmao

I think he meant that for me. I live in the land of pavement and pine trees called New Jersey. Luckily, PA with all the glorious rocks and hills is only an hour or so away.

18x9 +18 offset
View attachment 4469
Bad Ass! I dont hate chrome but i went with black pack because i like it better

I think he meant that for me. I live in the land of pavement and pine trees called New Jersey. Luckily, PA with all the glorious rocks and hills is only an hour or so away.
An hour away? I take it you live near Rausch.

An hour away? I take it you live near Rausch.
I'm in South Jersey but work in central. I wasn't aware of this place but a little over 2 hour ride to get there in the Tremor isn't out of the question.

Have you been there and is it worth a 2 hour trek?

I haven't been yet. As far as being worth the trek, oh, from what I understand it is more than worth the Trek.

I haven't been yet. As far as being worth the trek, oh, from what I understand it is more than worth the Trek.

The few pictures linked to Google maps I seen looked pretty cool ! I'm gonna have to check it out for sure! ?

Back