Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Tremor 7.3L
Current Ride #2
1980 Mazda RX-7
Check out the valve covers in this YouTube video:

I WANT THEM. No idea if they will work with a stock motor, since they're obviously intended for the crate motor and aftermarket intake market.

Products page for the company making them isn't fully stood up yet, but I'm watching the site to see about price and compatibility when it goes live: https://www.indypowerproducts.com/products-services

Screenshot for convenience:

1620856119807.png

Update on this: their product page is up!

It's $1600 for the valve and coil covers together. I don't know if that will work on the stock engine in the truck or whether it only works with the crate engine. I suspect it would work?

Update on this: their product page is up!

It's $1600 for the valve and coil covers together. I don't know if that will work on the stock engine in the truck or whether it only works with the crate engine. I suspect it would work?

Follow-up on this: reached out to the company and they confirmed these covers will work on the factory engine that comes in the truck! :love:

These are now on my very likely to happen list, though it won't happen right away. Will need to save up for them and they are inherently a bit lower priority because of being expensive and purely aesthetic.

Follow-up on this: reached out to the company and they confirmed these covers will work on the factory engine that comes in the truck! :love:

These are now on my very likely to happen list, though it won't happen right away. Will need to save up for them and they are inherently a bit lower priority because of being expensive and purely aesthetic.
So.......what your saying is their heads and the coil covers will work on our trucks.

It's too bad you cannot just get the coil covers.

So.......what your saying is their heads and the coil covers will work on our trucks.

It's too bad you cannot just get the coil covers.
To clarify: there’s no need to change the heads. This kit is for valve and coil covers and they work with the OEM heads.

It’s the valve covers that need to be changed out. And I believe there aren’t any coil covers on the engine from the factory.

To clarify: there’s no need to change the heads. This kit is for valve and coil covers and they work with the OEM heads.

It’s the valve covers that need to be changed out. And I believe there aren’t any coil covers on the engine from the factory.
Yes,.......my bad when I was typing, that is what I meant to say.

They do look awesome! But, does 1600 seem steep? I will admit that I'm not up to date on the current pricing of Valve covers.
Agreed, definitely not cheap though I also don’t have a comparison. For four fairly large billet aluminum pieces machined like that, though, I don’t think it’s super unreasonable. (2x valve covers, 2x coil covers)

Just a matter of how much you want the under-hood appearance.

Agreed, definitely not cheap though I also don’t have a comparison. For four fairly large billet aluminum pieces machined like that, though, I don’t think it’s super unreasonable. (2x valve covers, 2x coil covers)

Just a matter of how much you want the under-hood appearance.
That is a good point! And if was a finishing touch on your build it would seriously set it off.

Wow, love this and low and behold it's a local company to boot! Think I'll be sending them some business. ?? :love:

As seen on Revvin Evan YouTub channel:

At the end of this video you can see all the components added to the 7.3 they are building:

Last edited:
Will do.
I added some videos to my post above that details the components they sell.
Ah yes! Those videos are great. And super cool to see Brian Wolfe endorsing them.

(For those who don't know, Brian Wolfe was the lead designer for the Godzilla engine. He's now left Ford and is basically taking the Godzilla crate engine and making race cars with it, after heavily modifying the engine of course.)

$1600 Tho...

Damn.
Some people spend a lot more than that on wheels, tires, and suspension purely for aesthetics (some also do it for function, of course) so $1600 isn't too crazy. :p That's also a lot of aluminum.

But ya, it's not cheap that's for sure.

Some people spend a lot more than that on wheels, tires, and suspension purely for aesthetics (some also do it for function, of course) so $1600 isn't too crazy. :p That's also a lot of aluminum.

But ya, it's not cheap that's for sure.

Throw in some stainless headers, a cold air intake of some kind along with a whipple supercharger & a open exhaust with a deep throaty rumble and you are golden

Latest Discussions

Back