Godzilla performance numbers........... 0-60 and 1/4 mile time from FORD

BigBill

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Anyone got any comments on these projected numbers?
What is the 6.2L in the 19's running at?

Good thought. I am not sure but even just engaging the rear locker will help the times, not sure they would do a "Car and Driver" bonsai all in 4HI launch. Some Journos will launch in 4HI and keep it to the floor then switch to 2HI to reduce parasitic drag for the last bit. Freakin uber nasty on the T-case but hey it's not their truck. My 2015 F150 5L with CAI and 3.73 rear does it mid 6's here at sea level on the Island. So I am reasonably pleased with these numbers from Ford as this bad boy is not meant as a racer. It is nice to dust off an eco wiener in a Prius, a cat lady in a Kia Soul, or just doing a good merge without holding others up LOL.

So the Hemi is behind a fair amount according to these numbers, albeit a 2017, compared to the Godzilla. This truck does have the 4.10:1 rear end ratio for maximum acceleration and towing.

Car and Driver June 17

Specifications
PRICE AS TESTED:
$58,695 (base price: $52,240)
ENGINE TYPE:pushrod 16-valve V-8, iron block and aluminum heads, port fuel injection
Displacement:392 cu in, 6417 cc
Power:410 hp @ 5600 rpm
Torque:429 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
TRANSMISSION:6-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase:
149.5 in
Length:237.4 in
Width:79.1 inHeight:77.7 in
Passenger volume:125 cu ft
Curb weight:7020 lb
C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 7.7 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 21.9 sec
Rolling start, 5-60 mph: 8.2 sec
Top gear, 30-50 mph: 4.0 sec
Top gear, 50-70 mph: 5.6 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 15.9 sec @ 89 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 104 mph
Braking, 70-0 mph: 196 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad*: 0.74 g
FUEL ECONOMY:
C/D observed: 12 mpg
C/D observed 75-mph highway driving: 14 mpg
C/D observed highway range: 430 mi

*stability-control-inhibited

Wow......... after going through my stack of stuff this information was found, and get this, dated Sept. 9!! So my order was that early. So long ago I forgot how early haha.

Sorry modified this came from the information package our Operations Manager provided and was specific to my build, as opposed to some general information on different models that would give us more numbers. They normally do not print this stuff out but being a car geek and good customer they give me a copy of everything. I would assume that would be available in something similar for the Oil burner but you may have to pester them. It shows (at the top) who was logged in to create it, the date, the dealer address, your truck basic configuration, price level and then is titled " Selected Equip & Specs"

good luck i'm curious too.

Back