modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I didn’t end up using give me the vin, only because the value was less that what carvana would give. But I sold the wife’s 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe with carvana, best selling experience I ever had. Very quick and easy.
The money is better with these places on cars that are popular easy to turn over vehicles, at least for my area (small SUV’s/crossovers).

I checked with them and their initial valuation was lower than vroom, CarMax and carvana. A friend used them and ended up better than the others, but said it took some back and forth. He said otherwise the transaction was smooth. I haven't gotten serious about selling my truck yet, so didn't get into the negotiations.

Bumping this to see if others had any positive experiences with GiveMeTheVIN since the last post.

I received quotes back for my ‘13 F150 KR from Carvana, CarMax, and GiveMeTheVIN with GMTV.com coming back the highest…

I ended up selling my Raptor to GiveMeTheVin.com and it was a great experience. They offered the highest price and they had an office only a hour away. I drove the vehicle down there and after a 5 minute inspection, they handed me a check. It couldn't have been any easier.

I ended up selling my Raptor to GiveMeTheVin.com and it was a great experience. They offered the highest price and they had an office only a hour away. I drove the vehicle down there and after a 5 minute inspection, they handed me a check. It couldn't have been any easier.
Thanks for the response. I’m thinking of keeping the F150 for a month or so after picking up the F250 so I have a vehicle while paint, PPF, maybe suspension gets done.

They gave my friend $5K than he paid for his 6 month old truck. Silverado Trail Box 6.2 with 10K miles. He said the whole process was effortless. They offered my sister half what KBB says her Jeep Compass is worth. I guess it's not in high demand or something.

I contacted Carvana about my Tremor, they offered me $49k LOL. What a joke! Dealer offered me $61k. I paid $63k 2 years and 36k miles ago. Not bad! $2k loss in 2 years.

I contacted Carvana about my Tremor, they offered me $49k LOL. What a joke! Dealer offered me $61k. I paid $63k 2 years and 36k miles ago. Not bad! $2k loss in 2 years.
The dealerships need inventory badly. I would probably still not sell it yet. They are getting tough to find. If the dealer will give you that much just think how much you could sell it for.

Back