HOT! [Giveaway] FORD TREMOR Parking Only!

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
ford-tremor-no-parking.jpg

October has been one heck of a busy month on the Tremor Forum! We launched our most popular Truck of the Month photo contest and had a huge turn out for our 2nd group buy. I also wanted to take another minute and thank everyone again that signed up to become a supporting member! (more on that here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/new-fordtremor-com-supporting-membership.536/) It's very much appreciated!

Well, that's not all I had planned for this month. It's time to start another giveaway! This month, the winner will receive a metal 12"x18" FORD TREMOR parking sign. This is a solid way to mark your truck's territory and keep that spot reserved!

How do I win you ask? Simple, just reply to this thread WHY your Tremor needs a parking sign like this. I'm looking for the best answer so make it interesting, make it funny, or make it real! The thread will remain open for 5 days. The reasons will be reviewed by a highly accredited judge panel (my wife and kids) and the winner will be announced the night of Thursday October 29th.

Good Luck!

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 F250 Super Duty Tremor in Silver Spruce
Well, I’ll give it a shot and I’ll keep it simple. I LOVE THIS TRUCK! I LOVE THIS SITE and the people on it! (Especially the guy and his wife and kids who are running it ?) I do my best to represent the Tremor and this place as best as I can, and ...
FED618F3-A34C-4402-9F42-F41E2A7506DE.jpeg

I just so happen to have the perfect sized location for it right in front of my Tremor parking spot.

Mic dropped...I’ll wait for the thread to close so I can get my sign. Lol! ???

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO

Chris21667

Stilling Recovering my Jeeps, with Tremor power
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 - 2018 Ford Edge 2.0
Current Ride #2
00 and 99 Jeep XJ Inline 4.0L
I honestly don't need the sign but it awesome to have .... i have alot of parking in the woods but i do need to remember which tree is mine ... if all the ford trucks and jeeps in the jeeps they need to know the Tremor lives here !

Dc501

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-350 6.7 Tremor rapid red
Current Ride #2
Northriver Commander river jet
First Responder
Vol Firefighter 37 yes retiring March 2021
I need to win this. My new tremor should be here soon and now I’m too poor to buy the sign. ?

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge