Gibson Exhaust

rguest3

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F-350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2023 Bronco 2-Door, 2024 Braptor
Gibson Exhaust has a few options for the Crew Cab, Short Bed Superduty.

I have installed their Mufflers before and love the Old School Big Block sound of their Superflow Mufflers.

I am looking at the 619909B System. It's 3" and all Stainless.

Has anyone installed the Gibson Exhaust System on their Tremor?

Last edited:
Gibson Exhaust has a few options for the Crew Cab, Short Bed Superduty.

I have installed their Mufflers before and love the Old School Big Block sound of their Superflow Mufflers.

I am looking at the 619909B System. It's 3" and all Stainless.

Has anyone installed the Gibson Exhaust System on their Tremor?
Yes, I installed their single side exit “cat-back” exhaust system last fall. Absolute nightmare as none of the hangers lined up correctly. Had to cut and cobble it together enough to get it down to the local muffler shop so they could fix it. Love the sound of the system, but probably won’t purchase another one of their products after this experience. Recommend simply purchasing their muffler and paying a good muffler shop to do the rest.

Yes, I installed their single side exit “cat-back” exhaust system last fall. Absolute nightmare as none of the hangers lined up correctly. Had to cut and cobble it together enough to get it down to the local muffler shop so they could fix it. Love the sound of the system, but probably won’t purchase another one of their products after this experience. Recommend simply purchasing their muffler and paying a good muffler shop to do the rest.

Well, that doesn't seem like a good experience! Hmmmm.

I do like their Superflow mufflers though and how they sound. This might be the way to go?

Thanks for your input.

I would look into stainless works. I have their redline cat back and their long tube with high flow headers. It's an amazing system super highquality and sounds amazing. Even with the headers at highway speed no drone and can easily carry a conversation with passengers. However when you get on it, it will wake the dead such a nice deep throaty sound to it. It is a little more expensive but in my opinion worth the expense. I should add that cold starts in the morning are amazing makes me smile every day. I even do it walking across parking lots just to hear it lol.

I would look into stainless works. I have their redline cat back and their long tube with high flow headers. It's an amazing system super highquality and sounds amazing. Even with the headers at highway speed no drone and can easily carry a conversation with passengers. However when you get on it, it will wake the dead such a nice deep throaty sound to it. It is a little more expensive but in my opinion worth the expense. I should add that cold starts in the morning are amazing makes me smile every day. I even do it walking across parking lots just to hear it lol.
Get we get a little video to give us goosebumps?

Is it possible you ended up getting the Gibson Exhaust Kit for the 8' Bed and not the Short Bed?

Gibson is known for making good stuff. Kinda odd the hangers would be off so much.

Is it possible you ended up getting the Gibson Exhaust Kit for the 8' Bed and not the Short Bed?

Gibson is known for making good stuff. Kinda odd the hangers would be off so much.
It took almost two weeks to fabricate my system and ship it even though their website says “in stock” - Red Flag #1. I took tons of pictures, box before it was opened verifying correct part number, box when open with parts inside, everything laid out in my garage, everything temporary clamped together under truck with pictures of hangers vs factory locations, etc. Called Gibson and they of course checked my VIN and said it was the correct part number shipped (crew cab standard box, not long box). They also said no complaints ever received on this product with many sold and to ship it back if it doesn’t fit and they will refund your money, but I must pay for return shipment (I pay for return shipment on a product that doesn’t fit because of design / fabrication issues) - Red Flag #2. Cobbled it together enough with temporary hangers to get it to the local muffler shop who fixed it and welded everything together. Called Gibson and said I could forward corrected system measurements to factory hanger locations and they told me they would rather I bring my truck by their fabrication location in California so they could make a pattern (I live in Utah) - Red Flag #3.

Side Notes: System component lengths were too short to fit a long box. I can’t prove it, but I predict they designed / fabricated their system on a long box and incorrectly approximated where the hangers were located on the shorter standard box.

It took almost two weeks to fabricate my system and ship it even though their website says “in stock” - Red Flag #1. I took tons of pictures, box before it was opened verifying correct part number, box when open with parts inside, everything laid out in my garage, everything temporary clamped together under truck with pictures of hangers vs factory locations, etc. Called Gibson and they of course checked my VIN and said it was the correct part number shipped (crew cab standard box, not long box). They also said no complaints ever received on this product with many sold and to ship it back if it doesn’t fit and they will refund your money, but I must pay for return shipment (I pay for return shipment on a product that doesn’t fit because of design / fabrication issues) - Red Flag #2. Cobbled it together enough with temporary hangers to get it to the local muffler shop who fixed it and welded everything together. Called Gibson and said I could forward corrected system measurements to factory hanger locations and they told me they would rather I bring my truck by their fabrication location in California so they could make a pattern (I live in Utah) - Red Flag #3.

Side Notes: System component lengths were too short to fit a long box. I can’t prove it, but I predict they designed / fabricated their system on a long box and incorrectly approximated where the hangers were located on the shorter standard box.

Damn! That whole experience is not good at all.

I tend to agree with your prediction.

Thanks for sharing.

Back