📷 TOTM gg350r - May 2023 Tremor of the Month Winner!

FordTremor-May2023-TOTM.jpg

As the dust settles on our May 2023 Ford Tremor of the Month contest, we want to thank everyone for their participation. This thrilling competition showcased 24 spectacular trucks, with contestants pushing the pedal to metal up until the final moments. After a nail-biting race decided by a single vote, @gg350r jumped into the spotlight, capturing the title of our May 2023 Tremor of the Month champion. Congratulations on your well-deserved victory!

A round of applause is also due for our runners-up, @spankee and @saving yours, who bagged 2nd and 3rd place respectively.

If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check all the Tremors photos here:

The next contest will start the first week of June!

Fun composition on this shot! Congrats on the win!

Congrats @gg350r! Spectacular truck and photo!

Congrats

As the dust settles on our May 2023 Ford Tremor of the Month contest, we want to thank everyone for their participation. This thrilling competition showcased 24 spectacular trucks, with contestants pushing the pedal to metal up until the final moments. After a nail-biting race decided by a single vote, @gg350r jumped into the spotlight, capturing the title of our May 2023 Tremor of the Month champion. Congratulations on your well-deserved victory!

A round of applause is also due for our runners-up, @spankee and @saving yours, who bagged 2nd and 3rd place respectively.

Congrats - great looking rig!

Congratulations. Sweet pict. Cheers 🍻

Great picture! Congrats

I voted for you dude, I love how simple and clean it looks, but still aggressive !

I voted for you dude, I love how simple and clean it looks, but still aggressive !
That was the only goal, simple and clean.... I was hoping my wife wouldn't notice the truck or the bank account hahah!

That was the only goal, simple and clean.... I was hoping my wife wouldn't notice the truck or the bank account hahah!
My wife is furious my 2023 Tremor is on order, she literally yells at me everyday about it. I just laugh, tell her it’s a nonnegotiable item and is off the table. I have been married for 35 years to a narcissistic wife that expects everything to be about her…SURPRISE, NOT THIS TIME ! I am fully retired from the fire department and my whole miserable life was about making her happy and it never worked, so for once I ordered myself a new truck, I will be paying cash for it and have another 10k set aside for all my mods !

Back