Georgia Tremor

weezer0321

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
Hello, all. Just wanted to introduce myself and my truck. I purchased a 2021 XLT Tremor a week ago after seeing that my local dealership had one on order. I saw that it was coming via the Ford Inventory Search and reached out to a salesman who said he would call me when it showed up. It arrived, I got the phone call, and 45 minutes later I was there and knew I had to have it. I lucked out with a $3k private cash offer, a dealer that was not charging over sticker, and a trade in offer for my 2020 F150 with the 3.5 that was only $100 less than what I paid OTD back in October.

I'm loving the truck so far and have appreciated the content on this forum.
IMG_4445.jpg

Hello, all. Just wanted to introduce myself and my truck. I purchased a 2021 XLT Tremor a week ago after seeing that my local dealership had one on order. I saw that it was coming via the Ford Inventory Search and reached out to a salesman who said he would call me when it showed up. It arrived, I got the phone call, and 45 minutes later I was there and knew I had to have it. I lucked out with a $3k private cash offer, a dealer that was not charging over sticker, and a trade in offer for my 2020 F150 with the 3.5 that was only $100 less than what I paid OTD back in October.

View attachment 26204
Congratulations! Wow that's a great story and the truck looks great too. There's been so many people that can't find one at a dealership or can't get the dealership to work with them on pricing and you got it all! Welcome to the family and the Forum. Search widely for everything you need to know, and then some! ? ?:cool:

Last edited:
Congratulations! Wow that's a great story and the truck looks great too. There's been so many people that can't find one at a dealership or can't get the dealership to work with them on pricing and you got it all! Welcome to the family and the Forum. Search widely for everything you need to know the then some. ? ?:cool:
Yeah, after reading about how many people have waited for months or driven hundreds of miles for their truck, I realized I'm very lucky with the way this deal fell into my lap.

View attachment 26204
Great find! Congrats! Where at in Georgia?

Congratulations on the new truck and welcome to the forum.
I also have an XLT . I don't like leather interiors, consoles or sunroofs.
I don’t mind leather and am glad I have a console, but after hearing about all the issues with the F150 sunroofs, I’m okay without that!

Out with the old and in with the new! Can’t say enough about this truck! Just WOW! Purchased at Akins Ford in Winder! I’ve purchased many vehicles and this one has been the BEST experience I have ever had! They have earned my business for any futur purchases!
B0C04BCA-099C-4569-88D9-B6279EC5642B.jpeg
DE1EB7D6-E3BB-4FCC-B8E7-E975C94B04B7.jpeg
6CA7076C-B4FD-402A-A93A-E5F7731123F6.jpeg
5343DB55-E834-44E4-B9F1-6FB83706025C.jpeg

Out with the old and in with the new! Can’t say enough about this truck! Just WOW! Purchased at Akins Ford in Winder! I’ve purchased many vehicles and this one has been the BEST experience I have ever had! They have earned my business for any futur purchases!View attachment 34877View attachment 34878View attachment 34879View attachment 34880
Great looking ride! I might be a bit biased as I just picked up my AMB KR yesterday…where in GA are you located? I am in the Cumming/ Dawsonville area.

Attachments

• 4EF4578B-1E05-421E-B856-FA0ECE8023DB.jpeg
    4EF4578B-1E05-421E-B856-FA0ECE8023DB.jpeg
    529.5 KB · Views: 14
Back