FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Incase youre wondering just how BAD it is this is 4 days ago

Attachments

• KY LOT.jpeg
    KY LOT.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 169
Honestly folks I would get one off a lot if at all possible while some exist. You can always trade in for your dream truck if and when things settle down. And if it doesn't settle, at least you have a new truck. That's why I ordered in January, my gut was telling me this year and even into next there's no telling how things will be looking.

Way she goes, right? I mean what the heck can we do...

Just be happy there is not a “street value” on these chips - causing yours to be ripped out of your current ride by some criminal gang...while they cut off your catalytic converter. lol ?

Anyway, I ordered on 4/28. I’m thinking September for mine here in Vermont. If I have it before whitetail season I’ll be happy. This is just a wild guess.

I am very lucky I have a timeline like this. I can’t imagine being in a situation “needing” the truck. I’m in more of a “wanting a truck” type of timeline.

Honestly folks I would get one off a lot if at all possible while some exist. You can always trade in for your dream truck if and when things settle down. And if it doesn't settle, at least you have a new truck. That's why I ordered in January, my gut was telling me this year and even into next there's no telling how things will be looking.
I found one it was 3 hours away only thing different from an order I did is the one I have is 7.3 wanted diesel maybe next time.

I'm thinking about raising a fund to buyout delayed orders in Q4. I imagine the rate of return will be pretty great when people entering the market in 2023 recognize that custom orders are taking 9–12 months and there's then zero inventory on lots. Let me know if you're interested in investing. 2% fee and 20% carry. Also ask about the sidecars shorting Ford stock and the REIT buying up bankrupted dealership lots. ?

Has anyone received their email order confirmation on a 2022 order after they placed there order at the dealership?
Same as Redoggs, got it either day of or day after my dealer got the order in the system.

Has anyone received their email order confirmation on a 2022 order after they placed there order at the dealership?
I ordered 4/21. Got my confirmation email from ford 4/22.

Last I read, Ford was working with Intel for computer chips and expected to have the issue resolved in June.

March orders for '22 would mean August/September delivery. April orders would be September/October.

Retail production for '22 will get started in volume until beginning of July. There is a 5 day delay from 6/24/21 to make sure there are no production issues for 22's.

I would make sure you get a priority 10. This helps with delivery. Any help is worth it at this point.

Placed my order at the dealership on 04/23 and received the order confirmation email a few hours later.

I received my email confirmation from Ford a few hours after I placed my order on 4/16 but I made a change to my order on 4/25.

What the heck - I still have no email from Ford. Hmmmm. I will need to check that out.

Last I read, Ford was working with Intel for computer chips and expected to have the issue resolved in June.

March orders for '22 would mean August/September delivery. April orders would be September/October.

Retail production for '22 will get started in volume until beginning of July. There is a 5 day delay from 6/24/21 to make sure there are no production issues for 22's.

I would make sure you get a priority 10. This helps with delivery. Any help is worth it at this point.
Awesome! thanks everybody for the replies! I ordered about a week ago and havent gonna the email conformatin yet so ill look into that! thanks again!

Dang, I ordered 4/2 and still haven't heard anything. Time to push my dealer, make sure its not sitting on a desk someplace.

inside info... chip shortage will exist to some degree into 2022. also, the retail scheduling begins once there are 5 consecutive 0 defect days in production.

Back