FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That’s almost 6 months, WTF!!! 🤬🤯🤬
I wish I knew what the real reason for the delays truly are. I know for 100% certainty the truck is built, clean, no holds,released for shipping, whatever you want to call it. This is 1000% on the shipper! It's been put on a lot somewhere and forgotten about. They'd rather ship the ones directly off the line than ship the ones that are sitting, waiting. Less labor to load as they come off the line, vs sending someone to go find and retrieve said vehicle. It'll be a literal miracle if it shows by the end of the year. The ONLY way it'll ship is if Ford stops pumping them out daily for a few months and let them catch up. We know that's not going to happen. Ford itself knows this is a big deal that it hasn't shipped in 6 months. According to the Regional Manager and insider info, THEY can't even get the shipper to respond to countless emails and calls. Ford and my dealer is even talking about compensation for my troubles now. I've already received gift cards from Customer Care for accessories etc at this point. Would be nice for them to knock off even more off the sticker. Just a waiting game I don't wish anyone else to have to play!

I wish I knew what the real reason for the delays truly are. I know for 100% certainty the truck is built, clean, no holds,released for shipping, whatever you want to call it. This is 1000% on the shipper! It's been put on a lot somewhere and forgotten about. They'd rather ship the ones directly off the line than ship the ones that are sitting, waiting. Less labor to load as they come off the line, vs sending someone to go find and retrieve said vehicle. It'll be a literal miracle if it shows by the end of the year. The ONLY way it'll ship is if Ford stops pumping them out daily for a few months and let them catch up. We know that's not going to happen. Ford itself knows this is a big deal that it hasn't shipped in 6 months. According to the Regional Manager and insider info, THEY can't even get the shipper to respond to countless emails and calls. Ford and my dealer is even talking about compensation for my troubles now. I've already received gift cards from Customer Care for accessories etc at this point. Would be nice for them to knock off even more off the sticker. Just a waiting game I don't wish anyone else to have to play!
I think you hit the nail on the head. Mine was built and two days later it was shipped. They can’t be bothered to go find it.

Attachments

• CA953385-BFCE-4235-A6D9-93988178BA63.png
    CA953385-BFCE-4235-A6D9-93988178BA63.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 68

Yep, that’s a hugh bummer! 😩😩
They need to contact another shipper (if nothing else, just to make it right!).
Also, how about a PCO of $1,000 for each month of delay! 😀👍

You got moved up a week and shipped immediately wow... is it rail or convoy?
Convoy…it’s tough because I’m happy the end is near but so many have ordered months before me and are still waiting. Don’t understand. Here’s my ws so you can see what i ordered

Attachments

• A8D9218E-37F4-4FE7-BAB1-E4B213A5D930.png
    A8D9218E-37F4-4FE7-BAB1-E4B213A5D930.png
    442.5 KB · Views: 43
Convoy…it’s tough because I’m happy the end is near but so many have ordered months before me and are still waiting. Don’t understand. Here’s my ws so you can see what i ordered
Not major difference, less options than yours.

Attachments

• EEF4387C-61F0-43FF-AA1E-B1F6C30E7AF2.png
    EEF4387C-61F0-43FF-AA1E-B1F6C30E7AF2.png
    676.7 KB · Views: 25
Seems convoy get out the door quicker then rail carriers. Just my observation.

Not major difference, less options than yours.
I'll make sure I update if mine gets built and shipped this week. 9/455 in batch. Much less options and accessories though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-170824_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-170824_Gallery.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 18
Well, I guess that explains how some of our members’ trucks have been lost in the shuffle. If Ford can’t work off of a first in, first out arrangement, they clearly aren’t interested in making sure that the first trucks waiting for chips are the first out, especially given the numbers and parking scheme here.

I don’t think they would go and dig them out, they’d just get the first one they see.

Latest Discussions

Back