FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I agree. I currently have an F150 with max towing for my boat and trailer that weighs around 8500lbs. It has done really well, even on long hot summer trips with hills. I just hate the thought that when I'm packing for the trip that I have to consciously think about how much luggage, gear, ice chests, full tank of gas in the boat (80 gallons), tools, etc.
Can't wait for the diesel and all of this is a non-issue.
You guys are richer than me nothing cool to pull once we had the baby cant even take him out to eat without melt downs now

Interesting:
I have a Lariet 6.7L Tremor that was scheduled for production the week of May 23rd. Checking the order tracker today, it changed to "production" and I now have a window sticker. But looking on the order tracker it displays "Multicontour seat delete" even though it's not possible to get the seats on a Lariet.
1653010677239.png

Interesting:
I have a Lariet 6.7L Tremor that was scheduled for production the week of May 23rd. Checking the order tracker today, it changed to "production" and I now have a window sticker. But looking on the order tracker it displays "Multicontour seat delete" even though it's not possible to get the seats on a Lariet.
View attachment 52902
Normal. Mine shows tremor and I didn’t order a tremor. Your window sticker will show what you ordered.

Normal. Mine shows tremor and I didn’t order a tremor. Your window sticker will show what you ordered.
Yea I agree, window sticker is correct. I guess it is just the garbage order tracker. If I wrote software that worked like the order tracker, I'd be unemployed.

Yup, my Lariat shows the seat delete as well but it's just a glitch it shows several things that's aren't possible like a KR ultimate package discount. Lol

Ordered on March 30th 2022
VIN on May 2nd 2022
Found out today it's in production and I have a window sticker.

Carpet delete isnt mentioned on the sticker which is annoying, but I can live with it.

F250 Lariat, agate black, 7.3L, black appearance, ultimate, adaptive steering, 5th wheel, spray liner, winch, double batteries/397 amp alternator, 360 tow camera, no sunroof, 9900 lb GVWR.

Ordered on March 30th 2022
VIN on May 2nd 2022
Found out today it's in production and I have a window sticker.

Carpet delete isnt mentioned on the sticker which is annoying, but I can live with it.

F250 Lariat, agate black, 7.3L, black appearance, ultimate, adaptive steering, 5th wheel, spray liner, winch, double batteries/397 amp alternator, 360 tow camera, no sunroof, 9900 lb GVWR.

It would show on the window sticker as:
FLOOR MAT IN LIEU OF CARPET

I just posted this on Blue Oval.. thought I'd share it and ask the question here too.

Does this include the three-way lumbar support too? I just received my in production email last Thursday (scheduled for the week of June 13th). Other than the fact that I need the seats as ordered, this will reduce resale value of my Platinum package for the future.

If this idiocy holds true, I may let them mark my retail order up and sell it to someone else. This is BS and a horrible move by FOMOCO. I can keep my 2018 F350 Platty that has all of the MY22 constraints and be just fine..
Has anyone received a truck with the $300 credit in leiu of the multi contour seats or is it currently a rumor? And when has a seat function, other than leather vs cloth, actually affected resale?

So what is the main difference between the multi contour seat and the others? Is it the massage function? The massage function is something I’ll be very upset about having removed as I use it in my wife’s expedition on every trip.

I’m about to give up on this whole thing and I’ll never buy a ford product again and I am going to become the biggest anti-ford proponent to ever exist. This whole experience has been a freaking joke.

I had the same thought. I'll bet that we take a lot more than a $300 hit in resale value.
Oh I’d guarantee that knowing how these freaken dealers operate, it would be impossible to speculate how much but I’d bet money it’ll be a sizable loss on the back end

Has anyone received a truck with the $300 credit in leiu of the multi contour seats or is it currently a rumor? And when has a seat function, other than leather vs cloth, actually affected resale?
It’s not a rumor it was put out by ford

It’s not a rumor it was put out by ford
It is currently in the “Build & Price” options on their site. All the lower trims even show it as “included”.

13144287-1408-4D7E-83E5-420C795880FC.png

After 9 months, it finally arrived, woot woot! Thank you all for keeping me positive through this longggggggggg process. HAHA!

Attachments

• 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 123_1-2.jpg
    123_1-2.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 60
Ouch.

Those who are already scheduled may want to pay attention -- it looks like this is saying you must remove the option (or add the delete option, however you want to see that) in order to actually get built.

I wonder if this will affect my truck… it’s the reason I went with the KR ultimate instead of the blacked out Lariat. I’m scheduled to be built next week and already have a window sticker. Does anyone know if you’re protected from this change if you already have your window sticker and it doesn’t show the delete?

So I started shooting emails off around the beginning of May to several different executive email addresses I could manage to find. Someone by the name of Corri Embry from ford executive offices had emailed me back and said they would reach out to the plant and see what was going on.

The next week I was picked for scheduling. Coincidence? I'm not sure, but I'm hoping this information might help others.

This was the replay email:

Good morning Cameron,

Thank you for reaching out to Executive Offices of Ford Motor Company. My name is Corri and I will be your liaison with the Executive Offices while we work to resolve your inquiry.

To reach out to the plant for more information I need the following information please.

• Sales Code ( example F12345 )
  • Order Code ( example C123 )

• Name order is under.
  • Physical Home address.
  • Best Contact phone number.
  • Preferred method of Contact – Phone or Email

Once I have this information I will reach out to the plant for an update. The request usually takes 5-7 Business days. Thank you for being such a loyal part of our Ford Family. You are appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ford Motor Company ®

Corri Embry

Ford Executive Offices

Phone 866-631-3788 Ext 77721

Office Hours Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm

[email protected]

Maybe this will help others but please don't abuse this, I don't want my truck to become unscheduled :ROFLMAO:

So I started shooting emails off around the beginning of May to several different executive email addresses I could manage to find. Someone by the name of Corri Embry from ford executive offices had emailed me back and said they would reach out to the plant and see what was going on.

The next week I was picked for scheduling. Coincidence? I'm not sure, but I'm hoping this information might help others.

Maybe this will help others but please don't abuse this, I don't want my truck to become unscheduled :ROFLMAO:
I did the same thing some months back (read my long post in here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/fyi-2022-updated-production-schedule.4072/post-188381 if you're interested) and was contacted and assigned to a very nice person in Dearborn to handle my case. Did it help? Not too much. I just got my shipped notice last night, but then it's been 10.5 months since my order date. But it was a bit of a hand hold to have someone's personal number to check on things and answer any questions for me. It's no PCO, but the truck is on it's way.

Not likely. As someone who's worked in those positions at similarly sized corporations I can tell you no one of significance ever saw your email. If one ever did get past my staff and through filters -- at best I would forward them.

In the best of circumstances, some type of leadership support staff would have communicated with you and then forwarded that communication over to whomever they thought was the right person to deal with the contact.

I emphasize thought because inside these corporations even people who've worked there a decade or more may not know the correct person or group to forward such a request to. Even if they've done it a thousand times before.

The proper contact to get traction is your dealer -> zone rep. Maybe, maybe you could find out who your zone rep is and get traction but I even doubt that. Ford has hundreds of thousands of customers a year -- they've built plenty of systems to filter and process customer contact.

My bet would be whoever you were communicating with forwarded your contact to Ford Marketing who put a ticket in the system that probably filtered over to whatever their scheduling process is. You'd likely have gotten the same results from getting a good contact at Ford Marketing.

Just my guess...

Back