FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

@Tucsontremor

Here is a snip of my sticker. Order submitted Oct 19th. Scheduled build week Nov 22th. Based on what I have read from others with a similar date, it sounds as though production week was pushed back to the first week of December.

View attachment 39891
What's your queue number? Mine is 1967/ 2647

I’m sure this will piss people off but I have to post…. Ordered 11/2 and supposedly have a build date December 6th.

Don’t agree with it, feel bad, but really confused, even the dealer was shocked it turned around that quickly.

What model, trim, and options did you get? Do you have the window sticker? I'm interested to see what your build looks like compared to mine.

@Tucsontremor

Here is a snip of my sticker. Order submitted Oct 19th. Scheduled build week Nov 22th. Based on what I have read from others with a similar date, it sounds as though production week was pushed back to the first week of December.

View attachment 39891
Nothing scientific here… but I would guess your truck will be built and shipped 2 weeks from today. Factoring in the holiday closure and where you would fall if you were on the spreadsheet, I think 2 weeks is a fair guess.

Guys,

I apologize for asking as I can only imagine it has been asked else where in this 460+ page thread, or I might be blind but where in the heck are you finding your actual build date from the window sticker? I see the expected build week date that the dealer provided at the bottom of the page, and then then the auto-generated date whenever you generate/request the window sticker. But I am not seeing an actual schedule build *day*.
Ask your salesperson to get the specific scheduled day from the VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report). They have access to it although sometimes it is just one person at the particular dealership.

Mine has literally been next in line of the 11/16 STP group for about 24 hours. My build date was 11/24, so if they did build any trucks yesterday I’m hoping to see that Golden Ticket today!

Can anyone tell me if this affects orders from Canada?
1637853888166.png

Ask your salesperson to get the specific scheduled day from the VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report). They have access to it although sometimes it is just one person at the particular dealership.
Thanks. My salesperson is away returning late next week. So I guess I will give it a week or two and follow-up if there has been no visible progress. I am not in a rush enough to bother them.

It seems there are a few other members with very similar time lines. So I suspect mine will be very close behind if not running down the line within a day or two of theirs. So I am sure following that progress would suffice.

The reason I'm asking is that I have ordered the Black Appearance package and the 5th wheel prep pkg.

Nothing scientific here… but I would guess your truck will be built and shipped 2 weeks from today. Factoring in the holiday closure and where you would fall if you were on the spreadsheet, I think 2 weeks is a fair guess.
Thank you for your thoughts. That does sounds reasonable based on what I have gathered on the process to this point.

Not sure if it helps you or not but my 2022 was shipped on Nov 9th and i have the 5th wheel prep package
My spray in bed liner was never on the order?? Not sure why but assume my dealer removed it so it would come in quicker which I'm fine with.

Then you are at risk.
I never signed a contract with my order either. It was a printout of the build. You sign it, and you put $1000 to engage it. Any competent attorney could hold a dealership to that price. An agreement was made at a certain price, and goods exchanged (money). That’s a legally defendable contract

Same here...although i'm sure the dealer would love it if i didn't take my truck.
They could then sell it for more than the MSRP -5% I managed to get them down to.
Not much but $5k is still $5k ;)

Not sure if it helps you or not but my 2022 was shipped on Nov 9th and i have the 5th wheel prep package
My spray in bed liner was never on the order?? Not sure why but assume my dealer removed it so it would come in quicker which I'm fine with.
The Spray in bed liner is part of the Black Appearance Package. Has anyone experienced delays due to the Black Appearance Package?

I never signed a contract with my order either. It was a printout of the build. You sign it, and you put $1000 to engage it. Any competent attorney could hold a dealership to that price. An agreement was made at a certain price, and goods exchanged (money). That’s a legally defendable contract

I have a e-mail from the general manager of sale price, I’m assuming since it came directly from the dealership GM it’s a no brainer that it will be honored

Latest Discussions

Back